• NSX '01 (yes, the standard one)
  • Corvette C7
  • Ferrari 330 P4
  • Jaguar XJ13
  • Lamborghini Diablo (both)
  • Mazda RX-7 Touring Car
  • Mitsubishi Evo (4 & 6 models)
  • Subaru Impreza (any)

Your gears are either long af or you drift.
Well I'm a big fan of the race drift style so I guess I do a lot.
However a low acceleration sensitivity on the LSD and a bit of rear toe along with careful throttle control goes a long way when I want to keep full traction.
Supra is gnarly but she can be tamed.

Well I'm a big fan of the race drift style so I guess I do a lot.
However a low acceleration sensitivity on the LSD and a bit of rear toe along with careful throttle control goes a long way when I want to keep full traction.
Supra is gnarly but she can be tamed.
Same with my viper setup. I can do launches with no wheelspin in it. LSD and gears are the most important thing for 900+hp cars.

Same with my viper setup. I can do launches with no wheelspin in it. LSD and gears are the most important thing for 900+hp cars.
Yes indeed you are a RWD driver of great wisdom then haha, any transmission tips would be greatly appreciated bro that is perhaps my Achilles heel

My newest and current favorite:
-Mine's R34 N1 Skyline (with interior design/ I like to drive in cockpit mode)
-Chevy Corvette Gran Turismo version (with interior design. This is the newer 'vette that has the blue paint with bright neon-yellow-like headlight with gran turismo decal on the windshield)
-Land Rover (Range Rover / the cheaper one with interior design. I found a great setting for it and tweaked it a bit to suit my driving style and even though it lacks on power and speed when compared to some other vehicles in its class, I found this suv very fun to drive and handle. I can easily keep up with little fast vehicles in certain tracks with lot of corners)

... I am still exploring to find more vehicles that have interior design. I am sure I will find more vehicles that I will like down the line when I get some time to invest messing with the settings. Cockpit mode for racing is now currently my goto mode for races and cruises.

-Chevy Corvette Gran Turismo version (with interior design. This is the newer 'vette that has the blue paint with bright neon-yellow-like headlight with gran turismo decal on the windshield)
-Land Rover (Range Rover / the cheaper one with interior design. I found a great setting for it and tweaked it a bit to suit my driving style and even though it lacks on power and speed when compared to some other vehicles in its class, I found this suv very fun to drive and handle. I can easily keep up with little fast vehicles in certain tracks with lot of corners)

... I am still exploring to find more vehicles that have interior design. I am sure I will find more vehicles that I will like down the line when I get some time to invest messing with the settings. Cockpit mode for racing is now currently my goto mode for races and cruises.
Do you like the S15/have you ever driven it? The interior is pretty sweet. Same with the Supra 2.0 Turbo(forget the full name, the premium one)

Edit: I asked if you like the S15 then looked at your picture...:banghead:

Do you like the S15/have you ever driven it? The interior is pretty sweet. Same with the Supra 2.0 Turbo(forget the full name, the premium one)

Edit: I asked if you like the S15 then looked at your picture...:banghead:

Yep, S15 is one of my all time top 5 vehicle that I like from Japan (irl and in-game). The prior comment you replied to was a follow up from earlier list that i'be made awhile back (and I listed s15 in that one).

By the way, good looking out man. I didn't think to check out the older model Supera for interior design. I do have the newer Supera but that does not have the interior design. I am going to have to check out this older model when I get a chance. I doubt the newer super setting will transfer to the old one. I never really messed with the older model Supera so I just might have to browse for other players setting and see what I can change around to fit my style.

By the way, do you also enjoy driving in cockpit mode? I find it more realistic to my taste. But when it comes to drifting, I still stick with the very first visual mode where all you see is the road. I still am not as comfortable utilizing the 3rd person view (where you see the back end of the while car) when drifting. If I can polish drifting in that mode, I am sure I would enjoy tandem drifting more so than I do currently (I seem to suck at tandem lol). I wish the TOMS chaser had interior design.

I use cockpit mode for racing and overall car visuals. I use 3rd person or hood/roof when drifting. My favourite cars to drive cockpit are the ones with a center indicator because it just makes me as giddy as a (well off) child at christmas to see it moving. I'm weird.

My favorite car is the (GT6 Maserati)took a bit of tuning.To me though is absolutely one of the funnest cars to drive.you can only get to 613pp but it easily keeps up with much higher pp levels

My second choice would have to be the carbon gt-r the car is crazy fun
My absolute favorite car is the Honda Integra dc5 04 r the mustang boss 302 13 is awesome.finally figured out the 458 Italia mr geez,It was a hard tune but so much fun check out my tunes in the tuning forum

Last edited:
Update: New vehicles added to my list...

-Ferrari F40: The exterior design is astounding for it's era. The interior is simple yet clean. Price was great. And it is a very fun car to drive indeed.

-Honda CR-Z (Spoon version): I always admired Spoon. But sadly, this Hybrid CR-Z was the only Spoon vehicle with interior design. Upon finishing up the tuning, I fell in love with the car when it finally hit the pavement. The sound that it emit with racing exhaust is very nice imo. I was bit iffy on the fact that it is a Hybrid, but I am glad that I gave it a chance.

-Amuse Super Leggra: A spin off of 350z. I liked the exterior design and also has interior layout. Although it is void of options on forced inducted parts like turbo or super charger, I am still vary satisfied with this all-motor beast. Very fun to drive indeed. I actually utilized a corvette suspension settings (thanks to the original tuner) that I found on this site and it transferred, and drove very nice. I gotta work on the transmission ratios a bit down the line though. I do not drive this car for speed, but in tracks with alot of corners, it can keep up with higher powered vehicles for the most part.

Update: New vehicles added to my list...

-Ferrari F40: The exterior design is astounding for it's era. The interior is simple yet clean. Price was great. And it is a very fun car to drive indeed.

-Honda CR-Z (Spoon version): I always admired Spoon. But sadly, this Hybrid CR-Z was the only Spoon vehicle with interior design. Upon finishing up the tuning, I fell in love with the car when it finally hit the pavement. The sound that it emit with racing exhaust is very nice imo. I was bit iffy on the fact that it is a Hybrid, but I am glad that I gave it a chance.

-Amuse Super Leggra: A spin off of 350z. I liked the exterior design and also has interior layout. Although it is void of options on forced inducted parts like turbo or super charger, I am still vary satisfied with this all-motor beast. Very fun to drive indeed. I actually utilized a corvette suspension settings (thanks to the original tuner) that I found on this site and it transferred, and drove very nice. I gotta work on the transmission ratios a bit down the line though. I do not drive this car for speed, but in tracks with alot of corners, it can keep up with higher powered vehicles for the most part.
Have you looked at the Mk3 Supra yet? The interior is quite nice imo. It also sounds like a beast with any exhaust part.

Have you looked at the Mk3 Supra yet? The interior is quite nice imo. It also sounds like a beast with any exhaust part.

I haven't tried the MK3 as of yet. I did scroll past it when I was browsing for a Nissan, but I ended up purchasing the Supper Leggra from Amuse instead. I am definitely going to try the MK3 soon. Is this one of your frequently driven vehicle?

By the way, I saw your tunes listed when I was browsing for suspension setting for the Leggra. Infact, you seem to have quite the collection in tunes. I will definitely give one of your tunes a go.

It's one tune. I'm going to be adding more later. I drift the Mk3 and that'll be my next tune in the garage. Idk how you got more than one tune from me. Mine is an S15 drift car.

It's one tune. I'm going to be adding more later. I drift the Mk3 and that'll be my next tune in the garage. Idk how you got more than one tune from me. Mine is an S15 drift car.

I apologize for that mistake. I must have factored in normal thread comment that I seen from you and factored into the tuning thread by mistake.

By the way, I finally purchased that Supera. I must say, it is Infact a very fun car to drive! Suspension setting was copied from another vette' suspension layout (but I had to adjust it a bit since the rear section of this Supera was not able to utilize the 'vette rear layout). The transmission was set up for track rather than for long distance straught stretch road. I honestly felt that this Supera is as fun as the other vehicles that I frequently enjoy driving.
Thanks for the suggestion.

The next vehicle in mind is a European (preferably in the 80's to late 90's era with interior design layout). It would have been great if more vehicles had premium versions. There are several European vehicles that I really wanted to get but ended up passing on it due to the fact that it was not a premium version. Speaking of which, I can't believe those fancy-one of a kind vehicles (the ones that come with introduction videos... which takrs up alot of space etc.) do not have interior layout! What a waste. I would have been all over them if they Infact had interior layout! Not worth the price and space imo.

I apologize for that mistake. I must have factored in normal thread comment that I seen from you and factored into the tuning thread by mistake.

By the way, I finally purchased that Supera. I must say, it is Infact a very fun car to drive! Suspension setting was copied from another vette' suspension layout (but I had to adjust it a bit since the rear section of this Supera was not able to utilize the 'vette rear layout). The transmission was set up for track rather than for long distance straught stretch road. I honestly felt that this Supera is as fun as the other vehicles that I frequently enjoy driving.
Thanks for the suggestion.

The next vehicle in mind is a European (preferably in the 80's to late 90's era with interior design layout). It would have been great if more vehicles had premium versions.
I'll give you my drift tune for the Supra if you want it. And it's not 90s but the '02 Lotus Espirit is premium and european. Hell the design hasn't changed since 199x. Also see the Cizeta V16T, DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione.

Last edited:

The mustang boss 302 is crazy if its tuned correctly 220+ and on rails check out my my post in the tuning thread for details quite the beast

The mustang boss 302 is crazy if its tuned correctly 220+ and on rails check out my my post in the tuning thread for details quite the beast

The latest Shelby that I purchased and tuned (the very first Shelby car under Shelby company with premium mode) felt great in smaller tracks, but I am going to have to come up with another set of gear ratios to accommodate medium to large tracks. The RX7 suspension tune that I utilized for this Shelby still felt great on bigger tracks though. The initial gear set up I used suited more for a drag set up than speed, but its perfect for short tracks.

Last edited:
The Shelby can be tuned the same as the boss you just have to let it stretch its legs a little more via the transmission

The Shelby the Boss the GT the Premium and yes the Cobra can all be tuned to perfection and easily take on race cars

The latest Shelby that I purchased and tuned (the very first Shelby car under Shelby company with premium mode) felt great in smaller tracks, but I am going to have to come up with another set of gear ratios to accommodate medium to large tracks. The RX7 suspension tune that I utilized for this Shelby still felt great on bigger tracks though. The initial gear set up I used suited more for a drag set up than speed, but its perfect for short tracks.
Try my tune for the boss on your Shelby hold on to your hat its fast

Last edited by a moderator:
The Shelby can be tuned the same as the boss you just have to let it stretch its legs a little more via the transmission

The Shelby the Boss the GT the Premium and yes the Cobra can all be tuned to perfection and easily take on race cars

Try my tune for the boss on your Shelby hold on to your hat its fast

Sweet. I will give it a try when I get some free time. It sounds like your gear set up is set for top speed?

Its an odd combo with the supercharger
On nurburgring the aero gives it massive acceleration be careful of the first hill turn as the front has no aero but if your in the proper gear it will blow through the turn 3rd gear is optimal

But to answer your question no not really it gets there and holds great for the ring

Last edited by a moderator:
Back