Your little sleeper

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 103 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Darkdeeds427
What's your sleeper? That car that's all quiet, makng the opponents think they got an easy race, and then the green drops and they are like, " Hey, where'd he go?!"

I use an Honda Integra Type R. Its white with a set of black rims, nice motor. I tuned the crap outta it. Very fast.

I would say my Lavender civic hatchback stock rims fully modded and its the greatest thing to use against a friend in arcade mode thats never seen your garage. :P specifically tuned to spank the friends with large egos thinkin their stock vette is faster than my civic pffft

I'd hardley call the Vertigo a sleeper, it's fast as **** stock. My sleeper would be my fully tuned FTO, it's not the fastest FF car out there, but I can beat all of my mates in it at Monaco no problem, it handels like a dream.

Impreza Wagon.
I don't really get it - people think it's slow because it's a wagon. It says Impreza on it, there's hardly any chance that it's going to be slow.

First of all, and no offense ceiling_fan, Charley the Tuna is in no way a sleeper. No owner of a sleeper wants a giant tuna plastered on their car. :lol: But anyhow, I take it these machines blow the shorts off of any unsuspecting victim?

My sleeper is my Silver Elise. I cant recall how much power it makes exactly, maybe 350. Ive got a real nice setup which lets it top out around 145 with killer acceleration and handling.

Seeing as their is no fine line on what is and isn't a "sleeper" I would hafta say my white focus rally car, love racing against the GT one and hanging right with em.

Originally posted by DrogoGTO
My sleeper is my Silver Elise.

He's got a point there...

In the "Seattle Motor Sports" week of the weekly it was a fully NA (no turbo, only na tuning) tuned motor sport elise at seattle 2 and :eek: That thing was fun and fast, especially for a little car like that with only about 290hp.

However, my personal favorite sleeper at the moment is my evo 5 gsr. Been looking to bring it into the weekly, but just can't do that to the racers. ;)

It is right on par with the other evos, only it has a symmetrical front end and on the evo that is important to me. Plus, it still has as much as 580hp and adjustable rear down force (just all the evos).

Another great sleeper for me is the 380hp mugen s2000. What a nice drive that is. :mischievous:

Anyway, good question, so I just had to answer. :D

Well...all my friends can't play GT3 for beans (cept one ;)), so I just indulge the little ricer within and give them a Camaro SS or Vette while I head over to the Civic type R (out of the arcade garage). If anyone gets good enough, I think I'll treat them to some Integra type R. lol....H0ndA pWr :lol:

Me: ok, you pick your mustang, I'll get my 450 Hp Civic turbo

Friend: Nah man, that's alot of power for a light car, you'll beat me...

me: OK fine, I'll get my all motor civic...
***picks spoon civic***

Friend: 336 Horsepower?!? Man Imma smoke you. Wait, why is the hood black?!?

How to win $10 playing gran turismo ^^^

Originally posted by 2ez2KiLL
Wait, how can you make a car a non sleeper? :odd:
I like your way of thinking, and a that's good question. When the appearance of the vehicle is altered( when it is visually aparent you lowered it, or put new rims on it.) Otherwise there is no way to change it. In other words, out of my 119 cars, I maybe have 6 sleepers. :lol:

In GT3:Sliver Skyline with 450hp,camaro with min.mods{working on suspension setup},Red old 22b WRX,
In Real Life:embarrassed:ne 1972 4 Door Impala...383,Turbo 350,12 Bolt 3.73 Rear,Primered,No Stereo

i garee with you there... most of my friends are stupid so i would smoke them with my s2000 (drifting :rolleyes:) and i get them into anything with highhorse power and no traction control.... it makes me laugh just thinking about it ;) *he he he he*

Back