Your little sleeper

• Thread starter Jetboy.
  • 103 comments
Subaru Legacy !!!

It looks like a slow sedan, but never underestimate that 276 HP boxer 4 with the AWD...

I beat people out o fthe arcade garage with that car all the time when racing "B-Class cars"

Originally posted by Jetboys427
When the appearance of the vehicle is altered( when it is visually aparent you lowered it, or put new rims on it.)Then it is not a sleeper.

Originally posted by Jetboys427
[BWhen the appearance of the vehicle is altered( when it is visually aparent you lowered it, or put new rims on it.)[/B]
Then it is not a sleeper. Evidently honda power is considered not that powerful :lol:

My little electric blue Lotus Elise 190 with a fully tuned F20C (from a S2000 Type-V) in it. =P
It can hang with moderately tuned Skylines, RX-7's, etc XD

again, thats hardly a sleep either. i think a sleeper would be something that normally is really slow that is internally tuned to be fast. exp. a honda del sol with a swapped h22 prelude vtec engine in it. thats a sleeper.

The Renault Clio Race Car, for me.
This car looks like crap, but, it handles so nicely & has some pep to it. I may not like looking at it, but, I dig driving it.

Originally posted by Victor Vance
Is that supposed to scare me? The exhaust from that massive pushrod V-8 LT-1 (or LS1) will blow that feather right off the road!:lol: :mischievous:
..Well you don't have to laugh about it.
Just don't turn.

id have to say my Impreza Wagon WRX STi or the Audi S4, the impreza is putting out about 550 hp at the moment and the s4 is around 620 ish or so i believe and i can tell you when the s4 is set up correctly can whip a modified viper gts at laguna seca with a good driver behind the viper as well :)

One of my best is my Beetle RSi. To everyone else, it's a rice beetle, but with 4Motion all-wheel-drive and 404 horsepower, it whoops the JGTC crew baddly :mischievous:

My Spoon S2000. White body, black top and gold/bronze (Hard to tell) 7 spoked mags. 341 hp, but I've won using 314 hp Against Vipers, Corvettes, Mustangs...... The list goes on. This car is perfect. It drives as if on rails and sounds amazing.

Back