Your pick to win Lord Stanley's Cup?

• Thread starter '85fierogt
  • 176 comments
VIPFREAK
God damn, Hockey Kicks Supreme ASS! There were a few Sharks games that were damn good but that didn't last long. :(

Ha ha... I knew it. St. Louis sucks ass hard now. Rightfully so since they traded/got rid of all the decent players. Pretty much same for the Av's, WTF... were they thinking getting rid of Forsberg? Oh well, never liked either of them.

I'm very impressed/scared by the Canadians and the Rangers.

Should be an interesting season... it's still real early. :D
tupanirev1wl.gif

very interesting season already :)

Well... just found out the retards upstairs for the Sharks decided to trade 3 decent players for Joe Thorton... Ohh... woopde dooo.... way to go. Oh yeah... now we have a chance. You just lost a fan. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Well well... I stand corrected, I'm an idiot. Apparently, the 4th time is a charm for the Sharks and a quick fix does work. whoo... hoo... only thing is For how long?? :dunce:

I'm still ****ing bitter about that trade... wtf, it's so depressing seeing Sturm in a Bruins jersey. :grumpy:

The Sharks need more than Joe Thornton to turn things around. Good game today against Toronto, though. Patrick Marleau was all over the score sheet (I'm a fan of his, since he played his junior hockey for the Seattle Thunderbirds :)). Speaking of which, the Sharks now have the top two picks from 1997 on their team (Thornton and Marleau).

Good game in Calgary next Saturday against Ottawa. Hopefully the Flames can keep their roll going! Maybe a preview of the Cup finals? ;)

pgr2status:beat
if have to say with complete regret :grumpy: the ottawa senetors, carolina hurricanes, or the detroit red wings will win lord stanley this year, sadly my home team will not :(

They had a good start anyway. Belfour is getting old...

Im gonna have to go with the sens. Dont like em, but I have a feeling the cup is going back to canada this year, and they are syrup/ann murray's best bet.

Im watching National Hockey Night and gettin Hooooooooooooooosed...

The Leafs didn't put up much of a fight, did they? Ottawa looks good....really good :scared:

The Edmonton/Vancouver game made up for it, though :)

That oilers game was great. I didnt realize it was an all canadien royal rumble..
Makes the games worth something to the players and the fans.. 👍
Love braggin rights.

On January 7, it's "Hockey DAY in Canada" on CBC; 3 all-Canadian matchups. Ottawa/Montreal, Toronto/Edmonton, and Calgary/Vancouver. All three of those games should be very spirited and fun to watch. Unlike an Islanders/Panthers game :rolleyes:

VIPFREAK
Calgary will be murdered though. :dopey:
I doubt that. The Flames have already beaten Vancouver twice this year. It will be a close, well-fought game.

Actually, now that I think of it, everyone agrees that Ottawa seems to be the class of the league, but they DID lose to Vancouver and Calgary on back-to-back nights...

Perhaps the teams to watch are out West... :sly:

:odd: ok.. I suppose. Unfortunately, as of late I haven't seen any games so I don't know how teams are doing but it just seemed to me Toronto and Calgary would be the weak teams out of that group.

Well, Calgary is for sure weak. But Toronto have some great matches. They had a great start but they seem to go deep down. Toronto may have chances to go to the series, but slim and none. We'll see whats going on after january :)

Wow, Calgary won... Phoenix won... WTF!? Washington won... against what's this... :gasp: Da Habs. :dopey: But wait... Looks like the honeymoon for the Sharks is over, that trade helped for what? 10 games? :dunce:

Yeah I saw Wash asses beat the Habs :( Thats so bull****... Too many penalities, too many bad play, but Souray did manage to put out one player :D SOURAY SOURAY SOURAY SOURAY !!!! Anyway, I saw Calgary win over Vancouver too, WTF !!!! And I didnt knew Bertuzzi was back so I was very suprised.

Well, I guess that was a great night for the little teams that usually never win over the big ones. Tsss, **** WASH ASSES !!!! lol

Not only has Calgary beaten Vancouver all four times so far, the Canucks haven't won a game against the Alberta teams, and they have a pretty poor divisonal record, which is surprising given how good the Canucks are.

My pick is still Detroit even though I pretty much quit watching hockey, I do follow their scores though. 25-9 isn't a shabby record.

kylehnat
Not only has Calgary beaten Vancouver all four times so far, the Canucks haven't won a game against the Alberta teams, and they have a pretty poor divisonal record, which is surprising given how good the Canucks are.

Vancouvy still have a good goalie, Kolzig is pretty good, but he does not deserve to be in a team of this level, he needs to be in a big club.

Ok, today (against the ancient Nordiques :drool: )if Cristobal Huet does a good job in his net, Théodore will probably get traded. And if this happens and they get a good player, they will do really better. Maybe even win the Stanley Cup.

I'm a Leaf fan to the end, but there is no way that I can honestly say that I think they are going to win this year.

Detroit, Philly, Colorado, Dallas... they all seem like safe bets to me.

^you do realize that shat is the past participle of ****, don't you? :). Habs got waxed by the Canucks (Canucks vs. Canadiens = Canadians vs. Canadians...) That was just sad. Patrick Roy's last game for the Habs was a pasting by the Red Wings...I wonder if Theodore is out the door...

Rumple Foreskin
I'm a Leaf fan to the end, but there is no way that I can honestly say that I think they are going to win this year.

Detroit, Philly, Colorado, Dallas... they all seem like safe bets to me.

Holy hell you and M5 come out of the wood works.

Yeah so I went to the Sharks game tonight against Calgary and I think they used the refs from the super bowl (didn't actually watch it but heard). :rolleyes: That or they were using the Urban Dictionary for penalty definitions. :dopey:

Wed. I'm going back to the Sharks game only this time I get to see Phoenix beat the crap out of them for the second time. :rolleyes:

Yay... go... team... whoo... hoo...

Fairlady240zg
:ouch: :dopey:

You see thortons hit last night? I guess thats one way of leaving an impression on your old club. What a penis...

yeah... figures something like that would happen against his old team... :rolleyes:

Back