1: Red Bull Ring
2: Mount Panorama
3: Spa

Let's put the rotary to the test!
rx7.jpg

Last edited:
Results
Bildschirmfoto 2017-01-17 um 06.37.56.png

While the 3000GT's handling was tricky due to 4WD and feeble brakes (especially on Rotenboden, but in which car do you feel safe at Rotenboden?) battling it out with @JockeP22 and @buybon355 was immensely fun! :cheers: That DC in the second was most unfortunate @Sparkz_360, but it seems you get used to the wheel pretty quickly. :)👍

I leave you with a cheesy promo for the '91 1st gen. 3000GT, which i like a bit better (pop up headlights! :D) but which is strangely not included in the game: :odd:

I never feel safe at Rotenboden, even worse when I didn't have any info:yuck:
No speedo, revs, gears, that's why I dropped back, pitted, changed views came back:)

Then next race I, bumped tarn off into the gravel:ill:

Hows your wheel now Sparks?

I seemed to crash into the room, crashed at the start and then crashed a lot causing carnage in my wake during the race, and I definitely didn't deserve my second place.

Sorry for the off night. :dunce:

Actually the first start at Bathurst was comedy gold!!
I was really concentrating on the lights, had my revs exactly at 4500 and made a really excellent reaction time start...only to find myself spearing full speed backwards!!!:eek::banghead::crazy:
I must have hit the the down gear key without realising. I don't even know which unlucky guy was directly behind me as they got a face full of rx7 rump. This caused carnage at the start, my total embarrassment only saved by the multiple disconnections and a restart. I ghosted at the start on purpose as I felt I should start from the back but Sparks seemed hell bent on letting me go first. Sorry you Dcd again. :crazy:

Apologies to @LongbowX. I should have given you the place back. I didn't realise my crash into the wall was the start of the chain reaction which made you go off. I should be 4th after LBX and Jocke.

I did have fun and enjoyed Bathurst but it's such a tricky track. One mistake and you start playing car pinball!

Hope red bull and spa were fun and less eventful due to the wrong reasons.

:cheers:

@Sutsagrd You really drove excellently though throughout, your pace was quite good. I went back and reviewed it again, and I really put more blame on myself. I misjudged the distance to the next corner when I came upon your slowed car. I had to avoid your car, but I had the time to decide my actions. I made a poor decision, so I really think that you were just fine with your actions. I was a bit hasty with my words I think, so my apologies for the rebuke after the race.

@Sparkz_360 Your DCs are getting out of hand! You really deserved the 3-race championship.

Virgin internet need to sort their internet out.... :rolleyes:. Like seriously it's getting to a point where I want to give that router a good beating sometimes, I can never get stable game play. Just recently I moved the router and I kid you not it made a difference (for a time :banghead:).

I was really sceptical yesterday because it took ages to load, surprisingly the first race (Red Bull Ring) I had no issues, I was enjoying that race, especially knowing I'm still getting to grips with my G29, let's just say I felt good after that :D (can't say the same for my arms though :drool:) only bummer is I forgot to save the replay.... :mad:

Mount Panorama, I was looking forward to the most because that track is so challenging. Everyone on the grid warming up their rotary engines, as soon as it's lights out I DC'ed... :rolleyes:, thanks to you all for waiting for me, much appreciated. Second attempt I knew the DC was imminent because I saw people go off track quite dramatically, boom I DC'ed, honestly just expected you guys to continue and you did, don't blame you though.

Spa my favourite track, for some reason I was not confident at all, I was just scared to push the car to its limits. @LongbowX you're not wrong about RH tires, however it does prevent you from winning sometimes :P.

Hope you all have a good week! :gtpflag:

I forgot to do any practice laps and all those bloody curbs were out to get me @ RB Ring and Spa.
But Bathurst is the best...that run across skyline where you just plant your foot and hope it grips as the world rises and falls away and the walls rush at you is glorious. The Dipper is one of the great corners in racing too. I spun at Forest Elbow, of course.

The Focus is really rubbery and feels great when you over power the front tyres and just keep going kinda forwards.

An unusual Bond car, hope you'll like it
It's a small world. I watched Diamonds Are Forever during the christmas/new years holiday last month.
Here's my favorite scene in the movie;

Anyone notice anything about this clip?:cool:
That all of us in Zero Cup are better drivers than the Officers of the Las Vegas Police Department? ; )

Hang on, Blofeld.. tarnheld.. Blofeld.. tarnheld.
I think Blofeld is still at it under a new alias, namely tarnheld.
tarn will most likely try and hijack a space shuttle in mid-air over
Laguna Seca tonight and proceed to the shuttle-manufacturing complex
in California where he will meet up with his henchman Chang.
Oh wait, that was the Moonraker plot.

maybe this was the last session I took part, cause I´m switching to pcars on mondays (Sick´s Racing Room).

it was a lot of fun racing with you and I surely take a lot of experience with me.

See you again on the track anytime, have good races and much fun

cheers :cheers:
Andreas R

Couldn't join tonight but I did capture this replay from last time.

⓪⸗CUP
30ᵀᴴ January 20:00 BST

Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

TIRES:COMFORT SOFT
☼ ☁ ☔
№1:LONDON REVERSE
№2:MATTERHORN DRISTELEN
№3:LAGUNA SECA

See you there! :cheers:

An unusual Bond car, hope you'll like it and we won't hit the limiter all too often.

Hope you like it, tarnheld Blofeld. : )

Back