We’re just about three weeks away from Forza Motorsport’s launch (or a little over two if you’ve sprung for the Premium version), and Turn 10 has lifted the lid on one of the last major details still outstanding: the Achievements.
In total there’s 57 Achievements available in the game, whether you play on Xbox or Steam, rewarding you with — as you’d expect — 1000 Gamerscore for meeting the requirements on a whole host of tasks across the various game modes.
Naturally there’s quite a few low-level Achievements for simple, entry-level tasks. You’ll pick up 10GS for completing your first race, for finishing off the Builders Cup Intro Series, buying your first car, receiving your first reward car, completing a race in Free Play, and completing a series in Career Mode.
Multiplayer features in a significant number of Achievements — for which you’ll need to either play on PC or have an Xbox Live subscription.
The most challenging looks to be the 30GS-value “Safety Superstar”, for holding a safety rating of “S” across ten consecutive Featured Multiplayer events, with other Achievements for having the best qualifying lap, finishing on the podium, and just completing your first event. Last-to-first challenge aficionados will enjoy the “Racecraft” Acheivement…
There’s quite a lot of sharing involved too. The list includes Achievements for sharing a design, a photo, and a tune, as well as earning credits from the community for using and liking your content.
Of course the mantra of car-building that’s at the core of the gameplay loop features heavily too. You’ll earn Achievements for upgrading your car, as well as making a widebody conversion, and applying an engine swap. Reaching Car Level 50 is also at the core of four Acheivements, including the biggest one of all with 50GS for reaching that stage with 30 cars — which should take around 60 hours.
There’s a number of specific car/track combination challenges you’ll need to take care of too if you want all 1000GS, as well as Achievements for completing the various Career Mode Tours, beating Rivals, and hitting big scores on track segments.
We’ll be sharing a guide on the best way to complete all of the Achievements in due course, but in the meantime here’s the full list, ordered from least to most Gamerscore available:
- Express Yourself – Change your Driver Suit (5)
- Built Not Bought – Complete 1 Series in Career Mode (10)
- Freedom! – Complete a Quick Race in Free Play (10)
- Getting Familiar – Reach Car Level 25 in any car (10)
- Highlight Reel – Share a Replay (10)
- In the Big Leagues – Complete your first Featured Multiplayer Event (10)
- Leisure Cruise – Complete a lap at sunset at Spa Francorchamps (10)
- Make it Yours – Buy your first car (10)
- My First Art Show – Share one of your Designs (10)
- New Rival – Post a lap time on any track in Rivals Time Attack (10)
- Night Owl – Complete 50 laps at night (10)
- On the House – Receive your first gift car (10)
- Paparazzi – Share a Photo (10)
- Race Engineer – Share one of your Tunes (10)
- Rain Meister – Complete 50 laps in the rain (10)
- Rain or Shine – Create and complete a race in the rain in Free Play (10)
- Strategist – Change your Fuel & Tire setup for the first time (10)
- Time Traveler – Win a Timed Race in Free Play (10)
- Tinkerer – Make an upgrade to any car (10)
- Welcome to Builders Cup – Complete the Builders Cup Intro Series (10)
- Welcome to Forza – Complete your first race (10)
- Amateur Rival – Beat 5 Rivals (15)
- American Challenger – Complete a race in a 2023 Cadillac Cadillac Racing V-Series.R on Le Mans Full Circuit (15)
- Body Builder – Apply a Wide Body conversion to any car (15)
- Clean Driving – Complete a clean Qualifying lap in Featured Multiplayer (15)
- Endurance Legacy – Complete a race in the 2021 Porsche 911 GT3 on Kyalami Grand Prix (15)
- Free as a Bird – Complete a race in the 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455 on the Eaglerock Club Circuit (15)
- Heart Transplant – Swap an engine in any car (15)
- Journeyman Builder – Complete 2 Tours in Career Mode (15)
- Just Getting Started – Complete 1 Tour in Career Mode (15)
- Pride and Joy – Reach Car Level 50 in any car (15)
- Sightseeing – Compete on Hakone Club with the 2020 Toyota GR Supra (15)
- Technique – Score a 9 or better on any Track Segment (15)
- When in Rome… – Complete a race in the 2021 Ferrari Roma on the Mugello Full Circuit (15)
- Contender – Complete 100 laps in Multiplayer (20)
- Enthusiastic Rival – Beat 10 Rivals (20)
- Excellence – Finish with no penalty with full Forza Race Regulations enabled (20)
- Flying – Maintain a speed of 180mph or higher for 3 seconds (20)
- Legendary Builder – Complete 4 Tours in Career Mode (20)
- Podium Prodigy – Earn a spot on the podium in Featured Multiplayer (20)
- Pole Position – Post the best Qualifying Lap Time in a Featured Multiplayer event (20)
- Safety Star – Hold an S Safety Rating across 5 consecutive Featured Multiplayer events (20)
- Self-Improvement – Score a perfect 10 on any Track Segment (20)
- Pro Builder – Complete 3 Tours in Career Mode (25)
- Running on Fumes – Finish a race with no more than one Fuel Lap left in your car (25)
- Stiff Competition – Complete 10 races with AI set to the fastest difficulty (25)
- Well Rounded – Change your tires during a race to use a different tire compound (25)
- Aficionado – Reach Car Level 50 in 10 cars (30)
- Brand Ambassador – Reach max brand discount by owning 5 level 50 cars from a manufacturer (30)
- Competitor – Complete 300 laps in Multiplayer (30)
- Experienced Rival – Beat 20 Rivals (30)
- Influencer – Earn 10,000 credits from the community using your Design (30)
- It’s not the car… – Finish in top three of a series with a stock car in Builders Cup (30)
- Racecraft – Gain at least 12 positions in any Multiplayer race (30)
- Safety Superstar – Hold an S Safety Rating across 10 consecutive Featured Multiplayer events (30)
- Setting the Standard – Earn 10,000 credits from the community using your Tune (30)
- Garage Royalty – Reach Car Level 50 in 30 cars (50)
Forza Motorsport will launch Tuesday October 10 on Xbox Series and PC, including Game Pass, with early access beginning Thursday October 5 for players with the Premium Edition or Premium Add-Ons bundle.
See more articles on Achievements.