Forza Horizon 4 is shaping up to be the best entry in the series yet. Ten days stand between Ultimate Edition owners sampling the game on September 28, while the regular launch is October 2. We’re full speed ahead in the final weeks, and the hype is almost non-stop.
Last week, the crew at Turn 10 confirmed the Best of Bond Car Pack as the game’s day one offering. The team’s back at it again, this time with an all-new gameplay trailer showing off the cars in all their glory.
As a quick refresher, the car pack celebrates the James Bond films with 10 cars. Featuring classic and modern models alike, there’s sure to be something for everyone.
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
Not only does the trailer do a fine job of recreating moments from the movies, it gives us our first look at the gadgets used. We’re very partial to the “Wet Nellie” bodykit for the Lotus Esprit S1 — it looks so cool!
As before, two brand new cars make way in the pack: the Aston Martin DB10 and Jaguar C-X75. While the C-X75 was developed with the help of the Williams F1 team for the real world, the DB10 is bespoke to Spectre. It will be a blast recreating the chase scene between the two, though with a slight setting change from Italy to the UK.
The pack will also include additional goodies in the form of two Bond outfits and six exclusive quick chat phrases.
Forza Horizon 4 releases next week, September 28 for Ultimate Edition owners, and October 2 worldwide.