Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (because you can't get any more modern)

• Thread starter Akira AC
  • 220 comments
i hope this cod is going to be better than ghost!!! ghost really suck!! i'm just disappointed that c4 is no more ç_ç i think this guy agree with me xDD

So, not gonna lie, first time I've been excited for a CoD in awhile now. It looks different from the others and I appreciate that. The last time I was really into CoD was the WaW/Black Ops 1 era, I've played them all and beat campaign, max'd prestige, etc. but haven't really enjoyed a CoD in quite a bit.

WAR MODE Coming back! Now that's great, I remember that being one of my favorite modes in World At War because it was just different from everything else. Good start tbh, I'm looking forward to AW.

I'm actually fairly pumped for this game tbh, it's gonna be a lot different and many people will appreciate that.

4 scorestreaks & scorestreak upgrades? Hell yeah

If this one gets good reviews I'll pick it up, not bought any since BO 2

So... you didn't buy Ghosts? :P

I'm looking forward to this. A lot of the pros have been praising the game prior to release, something that nobody did when talking about Ghosts (there was a lot of talk about having a second season of Black Ops II instead of moving onto Ghosts for the MLG series). My main problem is what console to get it on. Some of my friends may be getting it for the PS4, but the Xbox version has early DLC. :scared:

I'm looking forward to this. A lot of the pros have been praising the game prior to release, something that nobody did when talking about Ghosts (there was a lot of talk about having a second season of Black Ops II instead of moving onto Ghosts for the MLG series). My main problem is what console to get it on. Some of my friends may be getting it for the PS4, but the Xbox version has early DLC. :scared:

Then since BO one :lol: I thought there were 3. My knowledge of the series is infinite.

I'd say PS4 since you'd probably get better performance.

It'll be a minuscule advantage - a possible 1080p on the PS4 vs. 900p on the One. Using the TV I have now, I won't be able to tell the difference.

I could just get it for both consoles. :P Buying both from the Xbox and PSN US Stores is similar in price than buying the Limited Edition here. :lol:

After I played Ghosts I was sooo burnt out on COD..and swore to myself (and my online friends) that I would not get the next COD that came out........but....Ive been keeping my eye on this and man it looks sweet.......Sweet enough I will probably throw another $100 at the franchise.....I feel like a meth head when it comes to Call Of Duty

Against my better judgement I've gone and preordered the Day Zero edition. The only COD I've ever liked was Black Ops 2, So much that I went and got prestige master. Something I never thought id do in a COD game (mainly a BF player)

I like that AW seems to be taking leafs out of Black Ops 2 and Treyarchs book. The Loudout system, Pointstreaks, modes and general bright vibrant appearence reminds me of black ops 2 and that's what excites me. All ghosts did to me was cement my dislike for Infinity Ward and their games. Ghosts maps was so dark and dull it was incredible when put next to maps in Black ops 2. I'm not hoping for something incredible but something that has a fun rewarding metagame, Fair and fun gunplay and movement, intresting and vibrant map design and rewarding and fun to use weapons will suffice for me.

I played Advanced Warfare last weekend at a games expo and, while it still very much felt like a COD game, it was still fun.

I'll be getting Day Zero on the PS3 and PS4 and the Digital Pro on the Xbox One. All for under the NZ price of getting the Pro edition. :P

Agreed with the two or three of you that said Ghosts made you feel burnt out, Black Ops 2 was great and lately have been giving that a go. Played some Solo Zombies and MP earlier, I enjoy Treyarchs work on all of their CoD's, but to be fair, Infinity Ward only had one bad one in my opinion (Ghosts) MW3 was great, I really liked when they introduced Clan Wars because I enjoy the Social aspect of CoD a lot, I play with my friends and I'm fairly competitive and good enough to be.

That being said, genuinely excited for Advanced Warfare, it looks a lot different than most CoDs IW makes and I appreciate the changes they made.

I thought I was done with Call of Duty after Ghosts, but it looks like this might be a game that I have to buy. I don't know if I'll pre-order this game, but it does actually seem promising to me. I might just wait until friends buy it, though, so that way I can see how the game is without playing whammy with my money.

I thought Ghosts was pretty fun other than the slow beginning. I don't play COD games online though so I'm strictly speaking about the campaign. All of the COD stories are pretty out there and not realistic at all but its like watching a big budget action movie, you enjoy it for the action, not as much for the writing and story.

Agreed with the two or three of you that said Ghosts made you feel burnt out, Black Ops 2 was great and lately have been giving that a go. Played some Solo Zombies and MP earlier, I enjoy Treyarchs work on all of their CoD's, but to be fair, Infinity Ward only had one bad one in my opinion (Ghosts) MW3 was great, I really liked when they introduced Clan Wars because I enjoy the Social aspect of CoD a lot, I play with my friends and I'm fairly competitive and good enough to be.
That being said, genuinely excited for Advanced Warfare, it looks a lot different than most CoDs IW makes and I appreciate the changes they made.

Ironically for me, I thought the stories in BO and BO2 were a drawn out mess and way too long, but I finished them anyway. They really pushed me to taking a lot of breaks before finishing those campaigns.

Never got Ghosts as I really felt burnt out with it so I might give this ago.

I think I can live with Destiny for SP and CoD for MP.....

So, to clear something up, if you pre-ordered for Day Zero access, Tomorrow night (Sunday November 2nd,) at midnight Gamestop around the world (I believe, maybe Just U.S.) will have their release. Double XP all day Monday (November 3rd)

Back