PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,950 comments
Hey praiano I’m really sorry to ask this but do you have a setup for the Lamborghini Huracan engine swapped as I can’t find it anywhere! Thank you so much and when I have some money I will make a donation for all your hard work 😊
I'm working on it right now. The car have a PP bug , It's only ok for a maxed setting. Reducing the limiter or / and ECU only low the power but not the PP.
It's a powerfull nice drive but it would need some more downforce and ground effect using some diffuser.
You have to brake very early , brakes are perfect but aerodynamic don't help. Gas consumption also is gigantic.
I'll do some fine tune after the job and i'll publish it still today.

Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 '15 - Maxed PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Tracks - 1.44
Engine SWAP: 8.0-WR16-64v4T-Chiron (Bugatti Chiron)

This car is overpowered and you'll have to anticipate on the brakes. Braking points must be earlier than others racing cars for same speed , downforce is very low to stop the car , it would need some Boeing 747 "Flaps" on it to help.
You can race Daytona WTC800 with a very short shifting in FM6 for 4 laps and 3 + 3 laps.
For people who like top speed , Route X is the way. As fast as the GTR Nismo with a 3:35 lap.

Wide Car.
Rims 20" - Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

1713120117274.png
1713120134773.png
1713120148079.png
1713120164266.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Porsche Carrera GT '04 - 700PP - Racing hard tires - All Track - 1.31

Wide Body

Rims Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1249714View attachment 1249715View attachment 1249716View attachment 1249717
View attachment 1224708

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
So I've just gotten this Porsche and wanted to try out this tune, but in a maxed out PP, but it kept failing me so I've come to u once more to compel your tuning magik on this Carrera GT, but in a maxed out tune

So I've just gotten this Porsche and wanted to try out this tune, but in a maxed out PP, but it kept failing me so I've come to u once more to compel your tuning magik on this Carrera GT, but in a maxed out tune
Mr.P appreciates donations.Matter of fact...I'm gonna give him one right now for that amazing Evo 5 tune.

Last edited:
Hello. I did some test with this car before when maxed already , it need a totally different setting for this. At maxed , the car don't reach 800PP even using full downforce and lower weight. (No ballast.) It's still a very good car at this level but not very performant . I can publish it but don't expect any good performance , only good driving behaviors.
The 700PP is still a top car , nothing to change at all in my opinion. Proving that 1.31 update cars are still 100% valids.

Porsche Carrera GT '04 - MAXED - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.44

Wide Body
Front A - Side A - Wing CUSTOM

WOuld need some more power to reach 800PP and be a few performant. ,but it's still a very good car able to win some WTC800 races. Personally i prefer to use it at 700PP where it's a very top car.

View attachment 1346866View attachment 1346867View attachment 1346868View attachment 1346869View attachment 1346870

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
How come yours is producing 810HP and below 800PP? Mine is making 916 HP and 802,50PP

How come yours is producing 810HP and below 800PP? Mine is making 916 HP and 802,50PP
You're right , i've forgot both Titanium pistons and S camshaft. Just need to add . Also weight reduction 5 is possible . Correction soon.

Last edited:
Say, I got Engine swapping unlocked, and one of the engines I've gotten from a ticket is the Windsor 351 Maverick. Looking at the list of compatible cars...do I dare put it in a Porsche Cayman?

I also wondered if you have settings for an engine-swapped '89 MX-5

Say, I got Engine swapping unlocked, and one of the engines I've gotten from a ticket is the Windsor 351 Maverick. Looking at the list of compatible cars...do I dare put it in a Porsche Cayman?

I also wondered if you have settings for an engine-swapped '89 MX-5
SWAP engine in post #2
Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA) '89 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks -SWAP - 1.35
Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.38
Ford Mustang GR3 Road car - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - SWAP - 1.43

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR '96 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo - 1.43
Wide Car
Rims size "18 - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide / use any Roll cage.
Front B
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

Excelent car for this race Tokyo rain. 1 stop for gas , no need news tires. Good top speed and grip , pleasant and easy to drive.
Laping 2:08 regular in my hands.

View attachment 1337518View attachment 1337519View attachment 1337520View attachment 1337521View attachment 1337523

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Works well with the swap. Ungodly fast. You could make it perfect. Thanks.

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.23

Wide Body

Front B - Side B - Rear St - Wing Custom

Top car on Norschleife , lap around sub 7:10. Good on Tokyo rain event too.
Rear end is very alive , take care when you place the car under brake to no be late , or you'll dance. I love this behavior. It's agressive on turny track like the ring , if you like a more tight car , you can raise the front ride height.

View attachment 1199397
View attachment 1219115
View attachment 1199399View attachment 1199400

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

This is my favorite ar in the game. Been in love with it since gt3

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V GSR '98 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.44
Engine SWAP: Evo-Final-Gr.B

Wide car /Rims 18" / Offset Wide / Rims wide

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing Custom
Top car anywhere , from Nordschleife , Le Mans where you can use FM1 3 laps with laps under 3:55 , SPA ..... Perfect drive , stable driving line , a real pleasure to lead.

View attachment 1346359View attachment 1346360View attachment 1346361View attachment 1346362

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi praiano,
I really love this tune, nice and easy!
I’m just wondering if this also work on evo III SWAP or it has to be specifically tuned?

Hi praiano,
I really love this tune, nice and easy!
I’m just wondering if this also work on evo III SWAP or it has to be specifically tuned?
For same PP and tires , Swap or not , EVO 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 can use the same settings.

Last edited:
Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 '15 - Maxed PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Tracks - 1.44

This car is overpowered and you'll have to anticipate on the brakes. Braking points must be earlier than others racing cars for same speed , downforce is very low to stop the car , it would need some Boeing 747 "Flaps" on it to help.
You can race Daytona WTC800 with a very short shifting in FM6 for 4 laps and 3 + 3 laps.
For people who like top speed , Route X is the way. As fast as the GTR Nismo with a 3:35 lap.

Wide Car.

View attachment 1346622View attachment 1346623View attachment 1346624View attachment 1346625

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

18ee208c44f87-screenshotUrl.jpg18ee208a43369-screenshotUrl.jpg
Perfect for the Daytona 800 touring weekly challenge, thanks. Livery @Todamnsly Is his tribute to the "Sesto Elemento" ,Lambugatti FTW.

Last edited:
Yes , normally a single setting match most of the EVO . At least III , IV , V , VI. I still have to test the actual IX on others older EVO.

For the Alfa , yes . It was tested on Nordschleife like all my " ALL Track" settings. Perhaps the gerbox need a special set.
Just remember "Don't overdrive it like you lead a normal 4WD. This car is very sharp , performant , still easy if you stay agressive but don't pass the limit or you'll be punished."

For the Samba bus SWAP , it always been all over the place , unstable is not the right word. It's totally undrivable , but fun around Alsace for example. I didn't check it recently.
Hi, yes for the Alfa I just moved all the ballast, I need 70kg of it, all behind so it becomes more stable for a moment and yes I realized that it is not a pure 4wd but it should be asked with respect.
For the bus I lower it a bit but it's really as undriveable as it is fun... Thanks...

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V GSR '98 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.44

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Such a fun crazy car to drive. Braking during high-speed curves is tricky as hell but the engine sound and torque on this car are amazing. I think your tune captures the best of both worlds. Besides big sweeping top-speed curves, it's nimble and predictable while still retaining its rally DNA with how easily you can break the back end loose.

Thanks for the tune.

Wide Car.

View attachment 1346622View attachment 1346623View attachment 1346624View attachment 1346625

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I've built a 770 PP with restricted engine and similar power-to-weight ratio to the Viper and the other Chiron swaps. Still faster than most 800 PP cars.

I'm working on it right now. The car have a PP bug , It's only ok for a maxed setting. Reducing the limiter or / and ECU only low the power but not the PP.
It's a powerfull nice drive but it would need some more downforce and ground effect using some diffuser.
You have to brake very early , brakes are perfect but aerodynamic don't help. Gas consumption also is gigantic.
I'll do some fine tune after the job and i'll publish it still today.
Thank you so much for your hard work 🙌🏻 you truly are the best 😊

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR '96 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - SWAP - All Track - 1.44

Wide Car
Rims size "16 - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

I prefer this car at 700PP than 600PP , for this the original engine version is ok for Tokyo.
On Le Mans of course it's excelent due to low consumption. Also a top car on technicals tracks like Nordschleife or SPA...
You can induce oversteer or drift on corner entry , just stay late on brakes , giving some wheel angle. Not too much because you can lose the rear end easily . It's very reactive.

1713311971889.png
1713311989037.png
1713312003144.png
1713312015552.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Praiano, the maxed PP Evo IX with the swap is competitive at 800 PP level despite not quite reaching 800 PP. I wonder if you'd consider such a tune? Not really a request, just bringing it up.

just bringing it up.
That is a sideeffect of PP being a very bad metric of indicating a cars performance.
For example doesnt PP show you fuel consumption or tyrewear, nor does it tell you in a meaningfull way whether the car has a higher top speed, or is meant for cornering.
Also doesnt it include drivetrain.
It is basically a sum of "whatever the game thinks" is the handling characterstics + acceleration (without gear ratios) + top speed (simply by peak power).

You can win some events with a difference of 70PP, you can win some events with a difference of 200HP, or whatever.

And actually that is quite a nice thing for a game in a non competitive gaming mode.

Back