Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just noticed Vasho__ is the new #2 ont he leaderboard.... Nice work Vash

Lol yeah didnt noticed - thx for the info - nice!! :) Hope to do better next season.
Btw - i will hopefully get to upload a video ouf our latest race before i leave for vacation.
This one was recorded with a Prof. HD camera - was a pain to work on the vid. Had to convert it to .avi format first - cause my comp is slooow to be able to work with AVCHD file format. But the quality looks still good - the video has something about 2 gigs - and its 13 mins long -
Heh AVCHD file was about 5 gigs big before i converted it to .avi format.

Are there any volunteers to take my replay of the 9 round battle vs Wynter and capture it properly so it can be uploaded?

Lol yeah didnt noticed - thx for the info - nice!! :) Hope to do better next season.
Btw - i will hopefully get to upload a video ouf our latest race before i leave for vacation.
This one was recorded with a Prof. HD camera - was a pain to work on the vid. Had to convert it to .avi format first - cause my comp is slooow to be able to work with AVCHD file format. But the quality looks still good - the video has something about 2 gigs - and its 13 mins long -
Heh AVCHD file was about 5 gigs big before i converted it to .avi format.

Wow sounds like a lot of hassle :lol: i have to film all my videos on my fone then transfer to my laptop to make a video......

Wow sounds like a lot of hassle :lol: i have to film all my videos on my fone then transfer to my laptop to make a video......
Tell me about it - its a pain in the a.. . Especially working with the video - it was going so slow - like watching each frame every 2 seconds.
Normaly i do record the replays with my HD mobile phone and than transfer it to my comp. The Lots teaser video was done that way - i just have now this HD Camera borrowed for my vacation.

See you guys in about 6 1/2 hours time.... Sleep first.

If there's no room by the race time start the room without me and post it here. I might overshoot in my sleep. Lol.

Last edited:
Here is the battle between me and OSE.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

If you like it rate it or leave a comment!!!!!!!!

Here is the battle between me and OSE.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

If you like it rate it or leave a comment!!!!!!!!

Very good. Hope to see more battle videos like this from you in the future. 👍

so will the battles that happen in the championship race room before the race be official?

Very good. Hope to see more battle videos like this from you in the future. 👍

Yeah - there is another big video in the making. But i will not tell much now - its a surprise!!!! - Timber knows what i am talking about!!!!

Wow i didnt know you recorded this :) Nice video....Liked the slow-mo bit

Yeah how couldnt i record this battle - was a tough one - real close all the way till the end!!!!! I made some mistakes at the end when i tryed to catch you - as you can see in the video!!!! - But when your blood is pumping its hard to calm down!!! - gotta learn that lol -

Yeah - there is another big video in the making. But i will not tell much now - its a surprise!!!! - Timber knows what i am talking about!!!!

Yeah how couldnt i record this battle - was a tough one - real close all the way till the end!!!!! I made some mistakes at the end when i tryed to catch you - as you can see in the video!!!! - But when your blood is pumping its hard to calm down!!! - gotta learn that lol -

Yeah i made a few mistakes as well which is why i altered my cars setup again :crazy:

The Video... wow.... haha... I lost count how many rounds... but wow, the tight turn with 2 cars. Very clean and really nice recovery vash!! wow.... cool man!

ARCHIVED POST:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIDE SERIES
FF TOUGE CHALLENGE
29th August to 18th September

Welcome to the first SIDE Series!
The SIDE Series is a themed season to promote and experiment other areas of the touge.
It will run exactly like the CORE Series with different restrictions during that season.
All Players who want to participate must Register.
The FF Challenge is expected to run for 3 weeks.​

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR FF TOUGE CHALLENGE

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-season
FF Drive Train Only NEW!!
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
CLASS A: 500PP MAX
CLASS B: ??PP This is determined by the most popular PP apart from 500PP. NEW!!
The Class B will be player driven, Example: If there's a lot more people registering a 450PP car, Class B will be 450PP

Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example)
Power Limiter use - 95% to 100% only
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed

RACE SETTINGS & BATTLE RULES FOR FF TOUGE CHALLENGE

Race Settings
Track Settings
Tracks: Custom Maps Only​
Event Settings
Laps: 15
Boost: No
Penalty: None
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On​
Regulation Settings
Performance Points: 500PP
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
SRF = Off
Driving Line = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = Optional
ASM = Optional
ABS = Optional​

Battle Rules
  1. First, you must be registered as a Rival. Read the car selection and tuning restrictions above.
  2. Then you can register yourself by Joining FF Touge Challenge.
  3. Then, you'll have to open up the FF Touge Challenge's Rival List you want to challenge and add him/her on PSN.
  4. Tell the Rival that you're from LotS and ask the Rival nicely for a challenge.
  5. When you see your Rival online, you can send a challenge and compete, alternatively, you can arrange and schedule your battle on this thread.
  6. The course on where you would compete will be decided between you and your Rival.
  7. Choose from 4 types of battle style (See Post #3 under Battle Styles for detailed description).
    • Cat & Mouse - 3 Laps (CM3) [Video Tutorial]
    • Cat & Mouse - Sudden Death (CMSD)
    • Grip Gambler (GG)
    • Grip Gambler + Handicap (GGH)
  8. Once the challenge is complete, you can post the results on this thread. See Dark Red text below for Submission details.
  9. You can only race the same rival and enter the result of between you and your Rival once a week. So if you want a rematch, you'll have to wait a week.
  10. Only the rival who lost can ask for a rematch, and course choice and battle conditions will be decided by the rival who lost.

> JOIN FF TOUGE CHALLENGE <

> FF TOUGE CHALLENGE RIVAL'S LIST <

> FF TOUGE CHALLENGE LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <
Post your results using the format below on this thread.

Date: 24/05/2003
Rival 1: Takumi_Fujiwara
(Your PSN ID)
Rival 2: Daiki Ninomiya
(Opponent's PSN ID):
Course: Happogahara (Tochigi)
Batte Style: Cat & Mouse Sudden Death (3 Second) UPDATED!!
Winner: Takumi_Fujiwara
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5
Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

The Results posted by the first Rival will be assumed to be correct.
So it's the Second Rival's job to make sure the results submitted are correct.

Last edited:
Date: 19/08/2011
Rival 1: Yeratel84
Rival 2: Fragolas79
Course: SERRA DA FREITA
Batte Style: CM SD (3s gap)
Winner: Yeratel84
Battle Rating: 5/5

Well, all I can say is this was an anti-climatic battle that only lasted 1 round.
During the first half of the round I had a feeling that this could be a long battle, but then he made a mistake that cost him enough to allow me a clean pass. After that as I made a minor mistake almost immediatly he caught up and stayed by my exhaust all the way to the finish, as I was able to at least hold my position. Hope for a rematch soon.

Although I was making a good season in first 2 weeks, this final week fatigue catched me. Three bad battles for me, runing fast, great cornerng speed, spreading gaps and, because some lost of concentrations, spun and got damage or been passed... Thats the result of driving with sleep, eheh!! Hope to make a good Side Series, tho.

Yeratel, great run, Im sad I couldn´t offer the challenge you´d like, but hope to get in some battles in future.

Rate: 5/5

Rival 1: badboy_etc
Rival 2: indianaBROnes
Course: Akina
Batte Style: CM SD (2 second gap)
Winner: badboy_etc

indiana wanted to lead and after the first turn it wasn't much of a battle. I passed him using horsepower and he didn't block. I was spreading the lead and took the checkered... I feel bad, and doesn't really feel like a win:indiff:

date:8/19/2011
rival 1: indianaBROnes
rival 2: P_Lav
course: Akina
battle style: cmsd
winner: indianaBROnes
battle rating: 5 of 5
short race he fell behind in first round giving me the win.

Rival 1: badboy_etc
Rival 2: indianaBROnes
Batte Style: CM SD (2 second gap)

indiana wanted to lead and after the first turn it wasn't much of a battle. I passed him using horsepower and he didn't block. I was spreading the lead and took the checkered... I feel bad, and doesn't really feel like a win:indiff:

yeah it feels bad loosing on the straight but akina is a power track with a lot of straights not good for the elise.
confirmed

after alot of thought i think i am keeping the elise for season 2. for some reason i have grown attached to it so i'm turbo charging it to bring it to 500pp.

ARCHIVED POST:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME ATTACK WEEK - EP02
22th to 28th August

Mt. Akina (6.60 km)
by SolidSnake7735

You can get this map from PSN: GTP_TimberW

The Leaderboard will be seperated into 2 catergories.
i) Officially Registered cars (From Season 1). NEW!!
Only Registered players from Season 1 can Participate in this catergory.
ii) Open Class (Any new vehicle) NEW!!
For New Players and existing players who want to use a different vehicle.

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR TIME ATTACK EP02

Car Selection
One Player can only have one car per-category
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
500PP MAX
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example)
Power Limiter use - 95% to 100% only
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed

RACE SETTINGS & TIME ATTACK RULES FOR EP02

1. Create a room/Enter a LotS room.
  2. You'll have to get at least another rival in the same room.

Race Settings
    Track Settings
    Track: Mt. Akina (6.60 km) by SolidSnake7735 NEW!!
    You can download this course from GTP_TimberW - Make sure you get the right one

Time: 21:00 IMPORTANT!!
    All Time Attack to be logged at night
    Event Settings
    Laps: 4
    Boost: No
    Penalty: None
    Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    Mechanical Damage: Heavy
    Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On
    End Duration: 180 Seconds​
    Regulation Settings
    Performance Points: 500PP
    Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
    SRF = Off
    Driving Line = Off
    Active Steering = Off
    TSC = Optional
    ASM = Optional
    ABS = Optional​
  3. Start Race with another Rival on Track or Watching Race.

When starting race, the first lap will be your warm up lap, and have 3 next laps to set a best lap. It is set at 4 Laps to allow you to set a lap when your tyres are in their top form. Because 1st lap, it'll be a standing start, so you won't get the best lap. You can also use the opportunity in the first lap to warm up your tyres. So second lap and third lap is your best bet on setting a best lap. 4th lap is just a buffer for you to take down your best time and take the photo for time verification.

Leave a reasonable gap between you and your rivals to prevent rivals from using the draft to shortern their lap times. If you "CRASH", park at the side of the road where you won't get in the way of other players. Don't leave the room as it will cause some lag spike.​
  4. Recording your time and submitting results:
    You must have another Listed Rival in the room who can confirm your time if we were to ask about the result that you submitted. The Listed Rival will be the verifier to confirm your time.

Another way is to have a Listed Rival watch the Live Timing window and post the best times.​
  5. Repeat Time Attack
    You can repeat the time attack just as long as you meet the requirements above.​
> SIGN UP NOT REQUIRED <

> MT. AKINA (6.60 km) LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <

Last edited:
Rival 1: Yeratel84
Rival 2: Doctorfool
Batte Style: CM SD (3s gap)
Winner: Doctorfool

I'm hosting a room.:dunce:

1472-6118-4259-7715-7956

Out of Service...room closed

Last edited:
As i am leaving for my vacation now I wanted to ask how the FINAL BATTLE WENT DOWN??????

Could anyone post a video of the BATTLE??? Wanna see it. And till the time the video comes can someone post a indepth description?? LOL

As i will be away for 2 weeks almost 3 i will not register now for the Side Season and Time Attack.

Hope you all have a good time battleing the hell out of each other :)

I will be watching the formu tough - hehe -

Rival 1: GTP_TimberW
Rival 2: badboy_etc
Course: horsefish
Batte Style: GGH

Nice battle, TimberW was maintaining his grounds first half of the track but went too wide on a hairpin were I took the inside giving me the win in the end.:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back