04/02/2012
04/02/12
rival 1:ReeceesPuffs
rival 2:SHADOWWOLF354
battle style: cmsd#3
course:mt. akina
winner:SHADOWWOLF354
rate: 5/5

a 6 round battle with a bit of contact but it was all accidental i got the pass a coulpe times cuz of it and imediatly gave reecee bak the lead i refuse to get a dirty win
early on i noticed he was being hard on his back tires so i saved my tires and on round six i pulled side by side on the straight before the fourth corner and we ran side by side thru the 4th and 5th corners it was badass i managed to ece out the lead and hold it to the finish it was a great race

I was surprised by how much SHADOWWOLF has improved. While behind I had many opportunities to pass , but overtaking an FC against an NSX is alittle too , crazy.

My audio room is cleaned up last night! finally, all the wedding stuff/boxes and everything has been moved out... I may be able to get online shortly! yay!

Date: 02/04/2012
Rival 1: ReeceesPuffs
Rival 2: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Course: Mt.Akina
Batte Style: CMSD 3 Sec
Winner: OSE_CAP_SHADOW
Battle Rating: 5/5

I knew the drill and lead the race at the first lap. Knowing a touge god was behind me, I nervously attacked the corners looking back the GT-R was still on my bumper. OSE passes me and lead the GT-R straight to the finish line.

TimberW
My audio room is cleaned up last night! finally, all the wedding stuff/boxes and everything has been moved out... I may be able to get online shortly! yay!

Welcome back, old friend.

Date: 03/04/2012
Rival 1: OnlineGT
Rival 2: Street_King07
Course: Michi-no-Eki
Batte Style: GG1
Winner: OnlineGT

We lined up and both got a good start; coming into the first corner, I was in the lead and was able to run a good line. Not having raced SK before I was not sure what pace he would have in the his RZ Supra, It was a short relatively uneventful race that ended with another sticker on the back of my ITR .:) Thanks for the race SK.
R*

04/03/2012
rival 1:slidinsidewayz
battle style:cmsd#3
course: mt. akina

a gr a 4 round battle the first round i pulled a 1.5 sec lead but that gt-r is tough so on the second round we where right together 3 round same story but the fourth round i was chasing and managed to dive inside on the 4th corner and make the pass and barely held the lead to the finish with a 0.800 sec gap gr slidin

Rival 1: xXHannibaalXx
Course: Mt. Akina
Batte Style: CMSD 3 sec
Winner: OSE_CAP_SHADOW

Not much to say about this one, I was passed early on and the 86 didn't stand a chance against the R32. Didn't expect a miracle :sly:

Rival 1:Mellowaid
Rival 2:SHADOWWOLF354
Course: 1st downhill
Batte Style:ggh8sec
Winner:Mellowaid

gr he ran perfectly and i lost by 1.500 secs god dam the cappicino is fast lol

Rival 2:SHADOWWOLF354
Winner:Mellowaid

gr he ran perfectly and i lost by 1.500 secs god dam the cappicino is fast lol

GR 5/5 i ran a perfect lap on my home track giving me the edge.

Rival 2:slidinsidewayz
Winner:slidinsidewayz

A good race i took a few corners wide allowing him to catch up and pass easily still a good race.

04/02/2012
rival 1:Street-king-07
battle style: cmsd#3
course:mt. akina

a nice 8 round battle we where really pretty even but i messed up on the 1st round when leading but managed to keep it together and on the 8th round i manged to pull side by side on the straight after the first corner and passed on the outside on the second corner and held the lead to the finish gr street :)

Confirmed

Date: 03/04/2012
Rival 1: OnlineGT
Rival 2: Street_King07
Batte Style: GG1
Winner: OnlineGT

We lined up and both got a good start; coming into the first corner, I was in the lead and was able to run a good line. Not having raced SK before I was not sure what pace he would have in the his RZ Supra, It was a short relatively uneventful race that ended with another sticker on the back of my ITR .:) Thanks for the race SK.
R*

Confirmed

04/02/12
Rival 1 : ReeceesPuffs
Rival 2 : Street_King07
Course : Michi-No-Eki
Battle Style : CMSD 3 Sec
Winner : ReeceesPuffs
Rate: 5/5

SK decides to lead at the first lap. My FC had a huge struggle catching up with the 2jz MONSTER , but it wasn't enough to outrun my rotary. 2nd round I lead , a few corners my FC can't outrun the Supra , at the final corner SK messes up but gets an amazing recovery and only giving me a gap of 1 second. SK leads 3rd round , my FC was starting to lose the Supra , but a mistake from SK help me recover the lead. Trying to recover , SK gets passed by my FC. I thought I was going to get the win , being alittle too happy about myself , I messed up , the Supra's right on my tail and is about to pass , but I blocked him while drifting. I get the next inside corner and lead to the finish line.

Confirmed

04/03/2012
rival 1:slidinsidewayz
battle style:cmsd#3
course: mt. akina

a gr a 4 round battle the first round i pulled a 1.5 sec lead but that gt-r is tough so on the second round we where right together 3 round same story but the fourth round i was chasing and managed to dive inside on the 4th corner and make the pass and barely held the lead to the finish with a 0.800 sec gap gr slidin

Rival 2:slidinsidewayz
Winner:slidinsidewayz

A good race i took a few corners wide allowing him to catch up and pass easily still a good race.

confirmed

Hey guys the original reason for this post become null and void.
However in an effort to make every post worth while I have the following to say:
Well done to OSE on maintaining the leaderboard...it looks great mate!:D:tup:
+
I can't wait till Timber gets back online...LotS has very few people running from Asia/ Pacific region.:rolleyes:
R*

Last edited:
4 / 3 / 2012
Rival One: robrabbitman
Rival Two: slidinsidewayz
Battle: CMSD3Sec
Course: Mt Akina
Winner: robrabbitman
5/5
Relatively uneventful battle, had to restart a couple times. First time due to only having 3 laps set, where we ran fairly close and well, the second time due to distractions on both parties. The final time, I was almost overtaken on the first corner due to the S2K's relative lack of power, but managed to spread a 3.063 second lead by the end. Great battle, hope to rematch sometime.

Date: 04/03/2012
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42
Rival 2: SHADOWWOLF354
Course: braes of enzie
Batte Style: CMSD#3
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

my nsx was the better car but he knows the course so well i had no chance gr maccer

Confirmed 5/5 the confirmed post being above the battle posted is odd :lol:

Last edited:
Rival 1: robrabbitman
Course: mt.akina
Winner: SHADOWWOLF354

it was a good race that s2k is fast but he spunout on the 5th corner and i held the lead to the finish

Course: braes of enzie

my nsx was the better car but he knows the course so well i had no chance gr maccer

Rival 1: robrabbitman
Course: mt.akina
Winner: SHADOWWOLF354

it was a good race that s2k is fast but he spunout on the 5th corner and i held the lead to the finish

Confirmed.

Date: 4/ 3/ 2012
Rival 2: slidinsidewayz
Course: songai shinro
Battle Style: CMSD 3sec
WInner: RedSuns-Maccer42
Rate: 5/5

Another tough 4 round battle for the mighty Levin!
I lead first hoping if I dont get passed early I might be able to push this battle to last a while.
the first 3 rounds consisted of very close bumper to tail racing.
In the 4th round I got a lucky break sildin understeerd wide at a tight left hander and I was close enough to pass on the inside, from here out sliding was tryin to regain his lead pushing hard into corners and bumping the wall but it wasn't enough. I was able to stay infront and pull ahead to 4 seconds.

Rival 1: HKS_RagGT-R
Winner: HKS_RagGT-R

i held back on the third round trying to save my tires expecting a endurance race my mistake cuz that mr-2 flew past me and held the lead

Rival 1: HKS_RagGT-R
Winner: HKS_RagGT-R

i held back on the third round trying to save my tires expecting a endurance race my mistake cuz that mr-2 flew past me and held the lead

Confirmed. My first race and a win. I'm actually happy with the MR2 now. Did a change to the settings and it worked.

Rival 1: JC18137
Rival 2: OSE__CAP_SHADOW
Course: Myogi
Batte Style: GG (Ghost)
Winner: OSE__CAP_SHADOW

Great race. He was in the lead and pulled away.

Course: Michi-No-Eki
Batte Style: CMSD3Sec
Winner: OSE__CAP_SHADOW

Quick battle, if you put the replay from our week 2 race over this one they would have matched perfectly as I got passed in the exact same spot.

ARCHIVED POST:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME ATTACK WEEK - EP06
21st February to 1st March

Michi-no-Eki (7.29km)
by OSE_CAP__SHADOW

You can get this map from PSN: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

The Leaderboard will be seperated into 2 catergories.
i) Officially Registered cars (From Previous CORE Seasons). UPDATED!!
Only Registered players from Previous Seasons can Participate in this catergory.
ii) Open Class (Any new vehicle) UPDATED!!
For New Players and existing players who want to use a different vehicle.

CAR SELECTION & TUNING REGULATIONS FOR TIME ATTACK

Car Selection
One Player can only have one registered car per-class
The car's PP is fixed for the season
Selected car must be a road legal car
No RM / Race / Rally / Concept Cars
Listed Tuner Cars - See List of eligible tuner cars
You cannot change Cars & PP after you registered IMPORTANT!!

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
CLASS A: 451-500PP MAX
CLASS B: up to 450PP - 2WD only
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed
Max ABS = 1

RACE SETTINGS & TIME ATTACK RULES

1. Create a room/Enter a LotS room.

Race Settings
    Track Settings
    Track: Michi-no-Eki by OSE_CAP__SHADOW UPDATED!!
    You can download this course from OSE_CAP__SHADOW - Make sure you get the right one
    Event Settings
    Laps: 4
    Boost: No
    Penalty: None
    Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
    Mechanical Damage: Light UPDATED!!
    Downforce: Weak
    Tyre/Fuel Depletion: On
    End Duration: 180 Seconds​
    Regulation Settings
    Performance Points: 500PP
    Tyre Restrictions: Sports Hard
    SRF = Off
    Driving Line = Off
    Active Steering = Off
    TSC = Optional
    ASM = Optional
    ABS = Optional​
  2. Start Race.

When starting race, the first lap will be your warm up lap, and have 3 next laps to set a best lap. It is set at 4 Laps to allow you to set a lap when your tyres are in their top form. Because 1st lap, it'll be a standing start, so you won't get the best lap. You can also use the opportunity in the first lap to warm up your tyres. So second lap and third lap is your best bet on setting a best lap. 4th lap is just a buffer for you to take down your best time and take the photo for time verification.

Leave a reasonable gap between you and your rivals to prevent rivals from using the draft to shortern their lap times. If you "CRASH", park at the side of the road where you won't get in the way of other players. Don't leave the room as it will cause some lag spike.

OR

NEW WAY OF LOGGING THE TIME ATTACK MODE: You can do your lap during the free run. The host must 'start' the race once to allow for the Watch Race/Race Details to log the player's time. Once a player has logged a time, he can ask the host or any other LotS player to verify the time in the room by going into the Watch Race/Race Details.
  3. Recording your time and submitting results:
    Just use the form below.​
  4. Repeat Time Attack
    You can repeat the time attack just as long as you meet the requirements above.​
> SIGN UP NOT REQUIRED <

> MICHI-NO-EKI (7.29km) LEADERBOARD <

> RESULTS SUBMISSION <

I'm in the midst of updating the front posts, if you have anything worthy of linking from the Opening posts, please PM me with the post no. Thanks!

4 / 3 / 2012
Rival One: rabbitman
Rival Two: HKS_RagGT-R
Batte: CMSD#3
Winner: robrabbitman
5/5
Fun, two lap battle. I led first, when we switched positions the SW20 understeered and oversteered, leaving me an open chance to overtake.

4 / 3 / 2012
Rival One: RedSuns-Maccer42
Rival Two: Wynter92
Batte: CMSD 1sec
5/5

My first race with wynter this season, I challenged him to a battle and we decided on a cmsd1 he lead and I was able to keep a close gap between us, there wasn't much passing opertunity for me, and surprisingly I had the more powerfull straight line car.

I got a lucky break as we came into the very last corner, wynter oversped into it and started to slide, as he tryed to hold it I held tight to the inside, wynter kept spingng to the point of no return and we came very close to contact. was a good close race that should have lasted much longer, but unexpected things happen in battles.

4 / 3 / 2012
Rival One: RedSuns-Maccer42
Rival Two: LinoDrifts
Course: Michi-no-Eki (Night)
Batte: CMSD 1sec
5/5

First race with lino this season, the Altezza RS200 and the Levin made quite a good match up.
Lino lead round 1 I was staying tight with lino, had a few chances to attempt a pass where I stuck my nose up side with him, I got a chance in the last sector of the track where lino went wide, I was able to take the inside line and we was sidebyside for the next 4-5 corners, coming onto the last long straight befor the final corner I was in the lead, lino braked late and bumped into me, but didnt use that to repass as contact was made. A nice quick race, shame I didn't get to race you more lino as I think on different tracks we could have had some close battles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back