2.02 Update Started

33ttqu9.jpg

We already knew this was coming. One DLC was purchased it would be available from in game dealerships. Basically the way Forza does it

So are you saying the car is displayed in the dealership but locked from buying the car until you purchase the DLC?

The game tells you that you can't purchase the car without buying the DLC first, so no exploit. Also what's with people getting the FT-86 II? Is it because they bought 2 lots of the first DLC? Is it too late for those of us without the FT-86 II to get one?

I love how they've added some aero kits for the GT86, looks like the TRD stuff. :D

Hahaha hehe hahaha youd think, but nope, you'd be wrong. You still need to buy the DLC...

Bah!
What a cruel trick; showing us the car, all shiny and new(With a "purchase this car button"), and yet saying that you can't buy it:grumpy:

More explanation needed please

The DLC cars are available to view in their appropriate dealerships, but you are not allowed to buy them in-game until you buy the 3.99 unlock codes.

For sure..
Sadly i already bought a psn card just to buy this dlc... feels bad to know i could get it all for free :/

Nope, never mind, the DLC still needs to be bought.

On a side note, the previous DLC cars are in the new car dealership now as well!

Wait. What? A fully customisable HUD?

Definitely an early Christmas present!!!!!! 👍👍

mygranturismo does have a new look, they ust need to add a button to keep you logged in by IP still

Why are some of my cars missing from my list? I can still use the car but the image is gone from the thumbnail? Anyone know?

20111220145659.jpg

Simulview added. (3d tvs can have 2 players playing fullscreen instead of splitscreen !)

More options to customise hud. Remove gear recommendation, remove drivers etc. :)

Yup, but it's not only the tachometer and the revs that'll be on. I'll also show the road condition and and number of laps.

You can watch demos of the new DLC cars even if you haven't bought them.

The Scirocco sound is nice, looks like PD really worked on ambient and some other sounds, the effect of the car passing by seems better.

Am I...am I going crazy or have they changed the way the chase cam works in banking? It seems to raise with the car, whereas before the camera would stay flat.

Why are some of my cars missing from my list? I can still use the car but the image is gone from the thumbnail? Anyone know?

20111220145659.jpg

Menu (Triangle)>select "Refresh all thumbnails">see results

If that doesn't work, then try individually each car.

Back