• 329 comments

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
New Zealand
Wellington

yV270Zz.jpg

Hello and welcome to my gallery.

I will try to update regularly. If you feel like it, pass on your comments about my update. Remember, constructive criticism is greatly encouraged, especially since I'm new to GT5, I'd like to learn new techniques on how to make great photos.

Thank you very much for looking! :cheers:

-CONTENTS-

-First Picture.
-The Driver and my Photomode Competition Week 57 replacement.
-First race.
-Testing RKM's unreleased beast
-OMG.
-88 mph.

-Little Skyline
-Little Skyline PT.2
-Competition entries 11/01/12
-Driftin
-Motul Civic @ Cape Ring
-PMC 2.0 Wk. 60 Entry
-Entries: 23:01:12
-The lady in red
-Crooooooow + FishyJuice + Me + Drift = THIS:
-Entries: 05:02:12
-Entries:11:02:12
-Stagea Holiday
-Snow Blitz.
-Bullrun, a FishyJuice and SVX RE:MIX.
-Should, woulda, coulda.
-I actually managed to enter them this time!
-Hot Blood -SVX vs. GT-R
-Randoms
-GTP Tournament S3 '12 rejects
-Impala NASCAR @ Redbull Hangar 7 + Yaris @ Madrid.
-Diogo G. RE:MIX
-HPA TT
-Black Speed
-69' Fever
-Preview
-A new beginning

-The Chase
-Chillin' in the Shade
-Closure ~NEW~

Thanks for looking.

Have a nice day! :)

Last edited:
First Picture.

Toyota 86 GT '12

My first picture, ever, in Gran Turismo 5! So far GT5 has been amazing. This photo was entered into Photomode Competition Week 57.

Thank you for viewing! :cheers:

C & C is welcome

You have arrived! :bowdown:

Hope you're enjoying GT5, and great to have you here. Nice shot, can't say much about it though. It's nice and all, but it's pretty unpersonal. :P You've understand all with panning modes, or is that unclear. Anyway, welcome to the GT5 photomode galleries Joshua. Hope you'll enjoy your stay, great to have you in the comps as well.

This gallery has my stamp of approval. *stamps* :lol:

You have arrived! :bowdown:

Hope you're enjoying GT5, and great to have you here. Nice shot, can't say much about it though. It's nice and all, but it's pretty unpersonal. :P You've understand all with panning modes, or is that unclear. Anyway, welcome to the GT5 photomode galleries Joshua. Hope you'll enjoy your stay, great to have you in the comps as well.

This gallery has my stamp of approval. *stamps* :lol:

Thanks for the reply FJ! :cheers:

Thank you for the warm welcoming, I'll keep in mind for what you said. I don't think this car will have another photo session for a while, as I wrecked chassis pretty badly in an online session :banghead:

Nice start, mate. I think it needed to be brighter, but not so you could see the car. But just so the lights are more shiny. You have photoshop, right? Add lense flare to the lights. 👍 :drool: :bowdown:

Nice start, mate. I think it needed to be brighter, but not so you could see the car. But just so the lights are more shiny. You have photoshop, right? Add lense flare to the lights. 👍 :drool: :bowdown:

Thanks for the reply Skython! :cheers:

The reason it looks a bit dull as it's a straight import from GT5, and posted into the GT5 Competition. Now that you say it, maybe I should edit it. Maybe I'll do a set sometime when I get the chassis sorted out.

Hi SVX, get some more shots in here would ya :P

I was wondering why you didn't have a gallery yet, new ps3? Anyway, My suggestions for starting with gt5 photomode; pay attention to what the f/ numbers are doing and leave a little more space around the shot then you first might think, as things look different going from game screen to pc screen.

👍

Hi SVX, get some more shots in here would ya :P

I was wondering why you didn't have a gallery yet, new ps3? Anyway, My suggestions for starting with gt5 photomode; pay attention to what the f/ numbers are doing and leave a little more space around the shot then you first might think, as things look different going from game screen to pc screen.

👍

Thanks for the reply arora! :cheers:

The reason I haven't made a gallery until now, is because I only got a PS3 a few days ago! :lol:

I'm currently thinking at what I should do next for my next update, and it's pretty much decided. I will do the ____ at ____________ :P

That is some great advice you have provided, and will definitely keep it in mind when I go to do my next photo(s).

Last edited:
Finally!!!
Awesome start SVX, waiting for more.
I'm expecting you to be up there with all the Photomode greats, so DO IT!:lol:

Finally!!!
Awesome start SVX, waiting for more.
I'm expecting you to be up there with all the Photomode greats, so DO IT!:lol:

Thanks for the reply SMfan! :cheers:

Thank you for the compliments. Are you in the right gallery mate? I don't think I'll ever be able to contend with the Photomode greats.

The Driver and my Photomode Competition Week 57 replacement.

I think you'll agree this is much better than my previous one, am I right?

6586664963_14ceffe0fb.jpg

C & C is welcome.

Last edited:
SVX
Thanks for the reply SMfan! :cheers:

Thank you for the compliments. Are you in the right gallery mate? i don't think I'll ever be able to contend with the Photomode greats.

C & C is welcome.[/I][/CENTER]

Ok, ok, I expect you to be GOOD, now you can be less nervous.:D

SVX
I wrecked chassis pretty badly in an online session :banghead:

Oh really now? :P
But you don't actually have to pay to fix your chassis every time. The option to restore your chassis appears whenever you use your car even if you don't crash at all. The only reason to refresh your chassis is with a lot of wear and tear after many many miles. Unless I'm reading your statement wrong somehow.

On to the pictures then. I really think you should try an editing program. It's a very powerful tool once you get used to it. That latest picture on Nurburgring is nice, but a bit too dark due to the cool filter. That's why I recommend an editing program. It would let you make a vignette effect just like with the filter and make the image look all blue and cool. Or yellow, or red, or pink, or green. And your picture wouldn't look too dark! :dopey:
Other than that it's not bad. I would work a bit on the angle of the photo, make it a bit more dynamic. Though that comes with time I suppose.
I'd also make the car be a bit more to the centre of the photo. As it is it's quite close to the borders of the image and as such leads the eye away from the image.
You're at the beginning stages and if you keep it up and try to do your best your pictures should improve drastically over the coming updates.

Yes Yes Hell Yes .Finally You have Arrived m8 :cheers: .

Great Starts SVX to what will Hopefully be an equally brilliant Gallery just like your GT4 One.

Now lest see your First Ride 👍

Ok, ok, I expect you to be GOOD, now you can be less nervous.:D

Phew! :lol:

Oh really now? :P
But you don't actually have to pay to fix your chassis every time. The option to restore your chassis appears whenever you use your car even if you don't crash at all. The only reason to refresh your chassis is with a lot of wear and tear after many many miles. Unless I'm reading your statement wrong somehow.

You don't? Ah, thanks.

On to the pictures then. I really think you should try an editing program. It's a very powerful tool once you get used to it. That latest picture on Nurburgring is nice, but a bit too dark due to the cool filter. That's why I recommend an editing program. It would let you make a vignette effect just like with the filter and make the image look all blue and cool. Or yellow, or red, or pink, or green. And your picture wouldn't look too dark! :dopey:
Other than that it's not bad. I would work a bit on the angle of the photo, make it a bit more dynamic. Though that comes with time I suppose.
I'd also make the car be a bit more to the centre of the photo. As it is it's quite close to the borders of the image and as such leads the eye away from the image.
You're at the beginning stages and if you keep it up and try to do your best your pictures should improve drastically over the coming updates.

Thanks for the in depth reply! :cheers:

Yeah, I'm probably going to edit it soon, but the reason this isn't edited is because it's my exact entry into the un-edited PMC.

I'll definitely keep in mind on what you said though.

Yes Yes Hell Yes .Finally You have Arrived m8 :cheers: .

Great Starts SVX to what will Hopefully be an equally brilliant Gallery just like your GT4 One.

Now lest see your First Ride 👍

Thanks for the compliments!

Hey SVX, so glad you've finally joined us in the GT5 galleries and Photo Comps (not just as an observer). 👍
You must be loving your PS3 and GT5. I'm really looking forward to future updates, I know you will be producing top-notch photos with GT5 in no time. I will be sure to visit here often. :)

Hey SVX, so glad you've finally joined us in the GT5 galleries and Photo Comps (not just as an observer). 👍
You must be loving your PS3 and GT5. I'm really looking forward to future updates, I know you will be producing top-notch photos with GT5 in no time. I will be sure to visit here often. :)

Thank you for the very kind words Nato! :cheers:

I am currently loving GT5. The graphics and the physics are incredible! :drool:

Wooo :D You got a gallery for me to comment back in finally :) Good to hear you are enjoying GT5!

Your shots are great so far (if not a tad dark) and I look forward to seeing more of them and your entries in to competitions :D

Just mess around with all the filters, panning modes and such forth and see what you can create, you will be surprised I guarantee it 👍

First race.

First off, here is my PMC 2.0 Entry:

Gripping the wheel.

Preparing...

And we're off!

So far so good...

And up to first!

Ouch!

I've still got it!

Oooops...

Not to worry though! I've finally made it.

C & C are welcomed.

Wooo :D You got a gallery for me to comment back in finally :) Good to hear you are enjoying GT5!

Your shots are great so far (if not a tad dark) and I look forward to seeing more of them and your entries in to competitions :D

Just mess around with all the filters, panning modes and such forth and see what you can create, you will be surprised I guarantee it 👍

Thank you for the compliments Soloracer! :cheers:

What was funny about my first picture, is that I didn't realize there was more options! I had just been using the ones at the bottom! :lol:

Last edited:
Nice update, mate. Each shot sort of feels intense but at the same time very interesting. Though hands down I liked the Ring shot the most, I'm a sucker for sunrise/sunset shots.

Nice update, mate. Each shot sort of feels intense but at the same time very interesting. Though hands down I liked the Ring shot the most, I'm a sucker for sunrise/sunset shots.

Thank you for the reply and the compliments!

Sorry for the double post.

Testing RKM's unreleased beast.

Thanks for looking! :cheers:

C & C is welcomed!

Very interesting. :D The first three are the better of this update. 👍 Though in some the lighting is a little dark. Like in the last one.

Very interesting. :D The first three are the better of this update. 👍 Though in some the lighting is a little dark. Like in the last one.

Thanks Skython! :cheers:

Yeah, some are a bit dark, next time I'll bump up the exposure a bit more.

Sorry for the double post.

OMG

Entries first, as always.

PMC

CCCL

OMG.

This set is a tribute to the detail in a Kart.

Look at the size of the wheel!

You can even see the bolt threads and weld marks!

The texture for the engine is intense.

Incredible detail for the fabric of the seat.

And look how small it is!

C & C is welcome, as always.

Thanks for looking! :cheers:

Back