Taiga | 2.12 | The Final Act

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 1,463 comments
One very small critic on the TVR - Picture. You should've focused on the rear light. It's a bit disturbing to see them blurred and a (quite) boring part of the car is focused.

@jus1029: Thanks, again!

@20832: Thanks for the critique. Appreciate it. Alright, that shall be seen and done in the full set. :D

Like 20832 said, you should've focused on the rear lights apart from that, amazing preview! Can't wait to see the set.

@BkS: Thanks!

I'm done with the set, much earlier than I thought I would have. Maybe it'll be released a day earlier!

:drool:
Damn. I can not shoot that car to save my life but you made it look so damn good, I almost want to buy one again.

@jus1029: Thanks! This set was inspired by one person, if you can guess who that is. :sly:

@ShaolinMasta: Thank, mate!

@20832: Thanks. Yes, but not too soon. This is my portable drift machine and it's now creating lots of pixels for me to clean up. :lol:

@Gtuned: Cheers, mate! I'm guessing the wing and diffuser saved it. :P If you ever do, buy one in starmist crimson. That color is hoooot!

Nice job shooting this car! Lighting is spot on, but that bokeh shot just wins me over.

Sweet photo, slzk! :drool:

Also, you should've said that Nissan's subdivision is "Infiniti". :lol:

By any chance is that a texture with the Overlay blending option? :3 Looks good man!

@jus1029: Thanks, mate! Maybe I should rename it "To Infiniti and beyond!" :lol:

@20832: Thank you! (soooooooo much!) Here's a tissue to clean that mess up. :lol:

@GT_johan: Cheers! :cheers:

@Gtuned: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! (/ponyend) In that case, I shall do more in the future. Try it! It's fun!

@ShaolinMasta: Thanks, mate!

@SMfan: Ttttttthanks!

@Horde_R35: Thanks for the support!

@BkS: I'm sure there's one in there somewhere. Plenty of textures in this one. :)

@Elstro: Thanks for visiting the gallery. Do visit again. :)

So I'm probably going to do this again- Fractal Series anyone? :sly:

Back