Onomatopeja's Gallery! | 22/03/13 | Very random update ;) |

• Thread starter iNs3CuRe
  • 661 comments
Lol I almost cried because there was a sad music playing in the background when I read this lmao.

Ono man OMG I didn´t knew your pics were this good :embarrassed:. Edit pics for team yo !
Lol Du, my pictures ain't as good as ShaolinMasta's. (Our team photographer). I'l let the pro do his thing ;)
Some really good work on this BRZ set :drool:
And I find the Siena attempt really well done 👍
Thank you Kodje :)
Damn :drool: that last picture is epic Ono 👍
Thanks Mav, the reflection is a bit off when I look at it now. But otherwise, it came out quite nice :D

Nissan 300ZX

Holy mother of... :drool: Is that edited or is that doable in game?

Just realised it isn't, but daaaaaamn is that entire photo sexy.

The Aventador set's amazing! You make me really want to use that colour on my Aventador.

Holy mother of... :drool: Is that edited or is that doable in game?

Just realised it isn't, but daaaaaamn is that entire photo sexy.

The Aventador set's amazing! You make me really want to use that colour on my Aventador.

Thanks a lot SLZK, and yes that color on the Aventador fits it's curves quite well. 👍

Oh god... banners... haven't done one for my gallery in a long time :lol: Good looking banners by the way 👍

Love shot #3 👍
Thanks NB :cheers:

BTW, just wanted to ask you guys. Y'all remember that glow we got with some update?

6584846529_965e4a6b2f_b.jpg

6584847607_b286bd5493_b.jpg

This is what I'm on about, and I just wanted to ask because I'm not sure if it dissapeared again with an update or is there a way to activate it while taking photos? Sorry If I'm late to the party or something, but I'm not keeping up :lol: :indiff:

8044483135_42254c513a_z.jpg

VW Golf 6

Big thanks to jBhIpS also known as Ferino Design for the great tutorial! 👍

Last edited:
Back