New trailer - Acura NSX concept + Seattle

• Thread starter sokira
  • 435 comments
The new DLC, whatever it may be, won't be visible in the store until it updates later, or tomorrow in Europe. Calm down people, you won't see anything for certain until the update in GT5 hits in just under 5 hours and then the DLC unlocks should appear in the store after that.

Until then, sit tight and be patient.

If we get DLC today. My GF gonna be ticked. She either watching me race or be a good weekend for her to visit friends. LMAO.

I also will taking vacation days Wed-Fri if so.

LOL love your username and avatar.

Ok back on topic :D

Why would they need 2 hours of maitenance for one car?? Something else is coming out today.

Someone who gets it :D

And PD knows how to pull tricks on us, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the car.

There are currently 14 DLC items on the web store, 16 if you include the two family pack upgrades.

1. Car Pack 2
2. Car Pack 3
3. C7 Proto
4. Course Pack
5. Course Pack family upgrade
6. Complete Pack
7. Scion FR-S
8. Motegi
9. HSV-010
10. GT-R Academy
11. Racing Car pack
12. Racing car pack family upgrade
13. Racing gear pack
14. Special paint pack
15. Speed test pack
16. Subura BR-Z

And subtract the Course pack, Racing Car pack and the Complete Pack, and that's what the US store has.

If we get DLC today. My GF gonna be ticked. She either watching me race or be a good weekend for her to visit friends. LMAO.

I also will taking vacation days Wed-Fri if so.

That's how it works here with wife too...

-Hey babe, let's eat something? NOOOO, GT5 update/maintenance tonight!

All hail maintenance!

I hope (if PD releases all these tracks as a DLC) they will announce it soon enough for me, so I have the time to get the money through selling games. :D
This is so awesome ... oh damn, I need to calm down. :(

NSXCferinodesign4.gif

Having been there, I'm going to say no. That doesn't quite look like a desert environment. :lol:

Like you, I have been there (several times) and while I believe the Grand Canyon is likely not where this originates, I stand behind my original post in stating that it "could" be the North Rim.

grand-canyon-41_jpg.jpg

Something tells me I'll be starting a Corvettes @ Willow room tonight :D :D

No way that the 2 hours of maintenance is just for 1 car...

There is no correlation between time of maintenance and amount of content added in a potential patch.

There's been 4 hour maintenance periods where all that happened was the servers got fixed.

watch at the video screen there is maybe something interesting
what i see is an truck on the road thats coming closer(left side)
hope you can see it at this gif (its my first one)
emtu.gif

could it be an open road with traffic?
like this
AY0F5006.jpg

what are you guys seeing on the video wall?

Well, atleast we're getting the C7 today. Anything else is just a bonus.

although i'll do so many things for the new locales in the nsx/c7 videos.

I've been studying the videos played on the background in the opening scene, and noticed a curious 3D model that reminds me of the DeltaWing.

14470nr.png

Back