• 435 comments
Nope.

trackn.jpg

track2y.jpg

Could it be Apricot?
Could very well be..
:drool:

tring not to get my hopes up, but it is very hard not to:crazy:

Just gotta love how we at GTP go absolutely crazy over a simple promotional video.. I really hope that some of these tracks at least make it to GT6. If they're remodeling these, who knows what else they're doing. GT6 is shaping up to have a great track list if nothing else.

If Seattle, Apricot, Willow Springs and Bathurst are to come in GT5 this is the best game after sale service ever!!! And I don't care for the cost. The support and the free content is very much to deny. After all, a new game of 50$ finishes in 10-20 hours. 4 tracks and some new cars are enough to keep us active for much more. So, for 10$ I would buy a 3-4 track bundle easily.

Cool now just give as El Capitan, Graand canyon and Midfield Raceway... :) But this is awesome news!!! :)

Someone said in the comments at the news page that "it will be" a 5 track pack.

Of course, its just speculation for now but I vote for:

Willow Springs
Seattle Circuit
Apricot Hill
El Capitain
Midfield Raceway

That is a dream make true. I miss Midfield, Seattle and El Cap. so much that I play GTPSP from time to time to revisit them.

Of course, speculation atm.

PS4 is in for the beginning of 2014. No chance they would not have GT6 as a leading marketing game for the new console... :nervous:

They'll have GT7 Prologue close to release window :P

If you look at the graphics on these new tracks they've been showing, they don't exactly scream next gen.

They'll have GT7 Prologue close to release window :P

If you look at the graphics on these new tracks they've been showing, they don't exactly scream next gen.

No, they scream GT5. But they're hardly going to reveal next gen assets in a trailer for an Acura, are they.

They're not going to have GT6 out later this year on PS3 then GT7:Prologue a few months later on next-gen.

I believe this stuff it's all GT5 engine rendered. I agree with Simon that they wouldn't reveal GT6 assets yet.

No, they scream GT5. But they're hardly going to reveal next gen assets in a trailer for an Acura, are they.

They're not going to have GT6 out later this year on PS3 then GT7:Prologue a few months later on next-gen.

So they specifically dumbed down the assets, which btw, is alot of work, just for these trailers? Even though they can clearly use next gen assets since all their trailers are pre-rendered and performance isn't an issue.

These tracks will be released on PS3 one way or the other (Spec 3 or GT6), my personal opinion, is that it'll be GT6.

So they specifically dumbed down the assets, which btw, is alot of work, just for these trailers? Even though they can clearly use next gen assets since all their trailers are pre-rendered and performance isn't an issue.

These tracks will be released on PS3 one way or the other (Spec 3 or GT6), my personal opinion, is that it'll be GT6.

So by that reasoning, you think GT6 will be a PS3 release?

No I'm saying they're current gen models that they will improve upon for GT6 on PS4. There is nothing to say they haven't had these tracks completed for a long time.

So by that reasoning, you think GT6 will be a PS3 release?

That's what I personally think yes, but failing that these tracks will still see the light of day on PS3.

No I'm saying they're current gen models that they will improve upon for GT6 on PS4. There is nothing to say they haven't had these tracks completed for a long time.

Some of the tracks shown have never been in a Gran Turismo game before.

Please PD.

Please.

No more teasing. We didn't get crap last year.

👍

PD are experts at trolling us. :yuck: As fabolous as this looks... I won't get excited until an official announcement or confirmed DLC. :grumpy:

Still baffles me that people think GT6 will be on PS3, even if you ignore the logical reasoning I and others have posted Amar has already basically come out and said it's on PS4 and we know he's a man in the know.

Back