GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Well whole idea of it is to be guided by a GT Academy champion.

I'm guessing the pop-ups are simply place-holders for right now; it'd make sense that they'd eventually be replaced by voiceovers, and they'd hopefully be less terrifying than Dead-Eyes Gordon in GT5.

Thanks for the videos đź‘Ť

Is it me, or does the in-race map look less top-down and more diagonally behind the car than before?

Hardly a massive revelation, but just seems like an odd thing to change

It has more depth to it. I like the change, and it gives a better feel for predicting turns for the first timers.

Well whole idea of it is to be guided by a GT Academy champion.

Anyway here is another video:

More info about it on YouTube.

How would you rate the physics compared to Forza 4 and/or a pc racing sim by the way Saidur.

Also were the pop ups helpful or just basic hit the apex slow in fast out stuff?

and how was Manual +clutch driving?

I'm guessing the pop-ups are simply place-holders for right now; it'd make sense that they'd eventually be replaced by voiceovers, and they'd hopefully be less terrifying than Dead-Eyes Gordon in GT5.

Thanks for the videos đź‘Ť

ZombieJG.jpg

All and all, I hope they really are placeholders.

The clock in the 370z is finally working , nice .

It already works in GT5, always showing the current location's time.

EDIT: That the time in the clock changes, proves that the track has indeed changing time implemented.

Did kaz confirm GT7 for PS4 in that video? Just heard him saying after your progress in GT6, it may carry over to the PS4, could be GT7. Won't be that long to develop since the PS4 is using X86 cpu instead of the PS3's cell architecture!! :)

Well it's hardly a revelation, there is no way on earth the next GT game will be on PS3. GT7 was pretty much confirmed on PS4 the day GT5 finally released.

Working on the sound and researching everyday,so they do know there is a problem but they haven't figured it out yet then?

Working on the sound and researching everyday,so they do know there is a problem but they haven't figured it out yet then?

Just a more verbose way of saying, we're working on it, but fitting it into the PS3 along with all the other goodies is a bit of headache :dopey:

Back