The five cars that you DO NOT want in GT6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyline R31
Skyline R32
Skyline R33
Skyline R34
Jay Leno Tank Car

Nero9
Needles vargants/duplicates. (ONE OF EACH PLEASE!)

At least limit it to a couple of each!

When you purchase a car at the dealer you should choose the trim level. The base and the high line. Not two that look exactly alike.

I think both of the X1's, Hybrids (except big fast ones and the CR-Z), Kei cars (except Cappucino and Beat), reduce massive number of versions in cars such the MX-5 and Skylines and for me the rest is okay

All the duplicates that are 99.9% identical i.e. ( 2000 Miata, 2000 MX-5, 2000 Miata Type II, 2000 MX-5 Turbo) you get the idea!!!!

-Al those japanese duplicates 3 or 4 of the is good
-Veyron
-Kubelwagen
-Schwimwagen
Such a waste of premium cars

-2J

I don't want any Standards.

I don't want the undeservedly overhyped and overrated Veyron; the ultimate troll car, appealing to folks that know nothing about motorsports.

I don't want there to be more Japanese cars than any other territory.

I don't want thirty variants of the same car.

I don't want duplicates appearing under a different badge.

Duplicates are what I don't want to see. Highlight important cars, not 8,000,000 different types of Miatas.

Well, at least keep ONE car from each generation of Skyline. I love those cars.

As for other cars... I can't really complain. As long as they aren't standards.

200 skylines that are all the same
200 mx-5 that are all the same
X2011
Useless world war vehicles
Hippie van

MrMelancholy15
2000 Miata =/= 2000 Miata Turbo.

There's a turbo involved!

You can put your own turbo on!

-Kubelwagen
-Schwimmwagen
-x2010
-x2011
And more than likely :banghead: -x2012

I don't want the undeservedly overhyped and overrated Veyron; the ultimate troll car, appealing to folks that know nothing about motorsports.
Need I remind you that your logic on why the Veyron is overhyped is highly flawed?

I would say that your last comment on how the Veyron appeals only to people who "know nothing about motorsports" to be both drivel and ignorant.
I don't want thirty variants of the same car.

I don't want duplicates appearing under a different badge.
To you - and to everyone else complaining about "duplicates" in GT - you guys do realize that they are in fact not duplicates, right? There are subtle differences between the so called "duplicate" cars.

Get rid of duplicates. For example just keep the best r33 stock as in the r33 vspec ii but u can have different variations but those variations r like the nismo 400r which is a much different car in terms or shape and stuff, also the r33 lm u keep the best of the basic model and have like 2-3 special higher end models like they did with gt2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back