Tokyo Game Show

• Thread starter Earth
  • 262 comments
GTP_Royalton
tumblr_lzjr7wqVxR1qbvfnr.jpg

I am supremely confident Gran Turismo 6 will be at TGS in some shape or form.

Last edited:
Who knows, the rumours have gained momentum and Yamauchi and other representatives seem to talk more and more about it. We might see something, we may not.

I say one last big update for GT5 and info on GT6.

How many of you reading this thread think that the last big update is going to be GT5 Spec 3.0?

But, in all seriousness, I have no clue what the update is going to be. But, it had better bring something worthwhile. That, and I'd like some info on GT6. I don't care whether or not it's revealed at TGS, or E3 2013.

I had a good feeling about Gamescom, so I'll just carry that optimism over to TGS. Let's see what happens! :)

I am supremely confident that we don't know jack all about Gran Turismo 6 being at TGS in some shape or form.

Agreed.

That or maybe one last big update for 5, but I doubt that too.

I say both!

But honestly, I think "big" updates are done for GT5.

GT6 just has to show up at TGS. E32013 is just too short of a time span between release and announcement if it's going to be a 2013 game. A major game like this needs a big event. It can't be announced like how some game show up out of nowhere like Grid 2.

With mostly PS vita announcements at the Gamescom, I am very unsecure about the TGS.

If GT6 comes in the beginning of 2013 then they already could have presented it at the E3 this year.

Let us hope that we wont be disapointed when TGS comes around.

NextGen consoles will arrive at the end of 2013 (99.99%)
If GT6 is a PS3 game , TGS will be the last chance. Please PD please ... :(

I predict GT6 will be announced for the next gen Playstation but nothing will be shown to the public (maybe something behind closed doors).

Any news on Gran Turismo will be good in TGS. It does not matter whether it is about GT5 or about GT6.

I think this is the last chance for PS3 GT6. The new MGS current gen title was just announced this week, GT6 can't be any later than this event.

I'm putting my money on GT Vita at TGS. In my mind, GT6 is a PS4 title and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it slips by.

GT6 is a PS4 title as well IMO, and when Yoshida said "soon", I feel he was referring to when they unveil PS4, and not TGS. Sony have announced new systems near the start of the year before, so PS4 could be announced early next year along with GT6. That counts as "soon".

They still have GT5:Academy Edition to release literally right after TGS, and given how many times Sony have repackaged GT5, I think they're trying to squeeze everything they can out of it, before they move on to GT PS4. Guess we'll see though in 18 days.

I'm putting my money on GT Vita at TGS. In my mind, GT6 is a PS4 title and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it slips by.

I thought GT Vita would be announced soon but after seeing world wide sales of just over 2 million I think it's likely they will wait for a larger install base before announcing and bringing to market. Probably after GT6 sometime.

I am confident Gran Turismo will show in some form or another but I am not confident at all it will be in GT6 guise.

And MGS looked as far as consoles will go, still not sure how the 360 would handle all of it on 4 discs :P so I think it would be suitable for GT6 to be released within the same time as MGS

Back