GT6 rock song (what title)?

• Thread starter r4ven
  • 41 comments
Poland
Szczecin
P1NECK
Hi,

Does anyone know the title of the track played during menu just before race (just before clicking START in GT Academy time trial)? It's kind of hard rock. Or it was specially made for GT6?

Cheers

I haven't gotten to play it yet but have you tried using a phone app called shazam? it identifies songs by listening to it

@NeuroticVows, thank you. I will try.

@Johnnypenso, sorry. I couldn't find proper place for this.

New Daiki Kasho song, many long-term Kashi-san admirorers I know are trying to find out about this song too at this moment.

It seems it has been made exclusively for this demo.

I approve your thread IMO, every Daiki Kasho fan is more then welcomed 👍

New Daiki Kasho song, many long-term Kashi-san admirorers I know are trying to find out about this song too at this moment.

It seems it has been made exclusively for this demo.

I approve your thread IMO, every Daiki Kasho fan is more then welcomed 👍
I thought it might be them, definitely has their hallmark guitar sound - great track and I hope it'll be in the game :)

I thought it might be them, definitely has their hallmark guitar sound - great track and I hope it'll be in the game :)

Daiki Kasho is just one guy. If you've seen the GT Asian Championship from last year, then he's the dude with the tie and glasses.

Anyone got a YouTube link of his new song, btw? The demo isn't out yet in the U.S.

Daiki Kasho is just one guy. If you've seen the GT Asian Championship from last year, then he's the dude with the tie and glasses.

Anyone got a YouTube link of his new song, btw? The demo isn't out yet in the U.S.

Most current fans think hes the singer. XD 👎

Just got the demo. The song at the pre-race menu is NOT by Daiki Kasho. It was in either GT5 or GT5 Prologue by a different artist.

In fact, everything is merely recycled from GT5 or Prologue, with four (out of six) of the in-race music songs by Daiki Kasho (SURV1VE, Flow, 5OUL ON D!SPLAY, and Day to Live).

There is no new material whatsoever.

Just got the demo. The song at the pre-race menu is NOT by Daiki Kasho. It was in either GT5 or GT5 Prologue by a different artist.

In fact, everything is merely recycled from GT5 or Prologue, with four (out of six) of the in-race music songs by Daiki Kasho (SURV1VE, Flow, 5OUL ON D!SPLAY, and Day to Live).

There is no new material whatsoever.

I did hear a new song actually, it was in race. Plus they have a new sound for finishing the race.

Oh god, having heard that in-game, that YouTube video sounds horrendous! Really poor compression.

Anyway, no idea; I'd be tempted to say it's a Daiki Kasho job, too. Just leave the menu running and rip it somehow. :dopey:

I was wondering about that song too. It sounds strangely familiar to me. I hope someone recognizes it.

I'm 99% sure it's from GT5: Prologue, the problem is I don't know its name; have a look through the GT5:P soundtrack list, I think it's one of the songs by Nittoku Inoue.

I'm 99% sure it's from GT5: Prologue, the problem is I don't know its name; have a look through the GT5:P soundtrack list, I think it's one of the songs by Nittoku Inoue.

This. I've played enough of Prologue to recognize the songs.

None of the songs are new. I just played through the entire demo and haven't heard anything that is new. All of the race and replay songs have been in GT5 and GT5 Prologue already. Four of them are by Daiki Kasho.

Honestly, if we're gonna get any new Daiki Kasho songs, it's going to be in the full game, not the demo. As for why they didn't put any new music in this demo, I have no clue.

It's probably from GT5P but I don't remember it.

Does it remind anybody else of the music they play at the start of a race broadcast? I think it's a pretty cool song to have while loading actually, the tone it sets makes you feel more like it's a real-life race.

Yeah the two "new" prerace songs were in Prolouge but weren't in GT5. The Daiki songs were in GT5 but one of them is locked until you finish the Professional races in A-spec.

Back