GT6 rock song (what title)?

• Thread starter r4ven
  • 41 comments
That was in Prolouge. It wasn't menu music in that game.
What was it?
That. And the other pre-race song is this, from GT5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKm4TpdYTEA

Like I said, there's no new songs in the demo. Only four DK songs (SURV1V3, Flow, 5OUL, and Day to Live), Inoue's Runabout, and the other two songs from Prologue.

The song linked to by the OP is none of those. What are these mysterious "other two songs from Prologue"?

Yes I can confirm it's from GT5 Prologue, I actually have it in my Soundtrack and it's 3:29 in lenght. I think they can't add new music because it's a demo and they don't have the license.

The academy qualifier prerace song OP is talking about was a race bgm on prolougue.
The song that plays after you're done running laps (the piano jazz one) was on prolougue too and it was a prerace bgm on there.
The two songs by Daiki (the guy that sings) were both in GT5. "Soul on Display" was a race bgm and the other one you unlock after beating the pro A-spec races. Too bad they didn't add music options in the demo.

I hope it will be by Feeder since they did Gran turismo 4's European intro along with Gran Turismo 3's

Yeah the two "new" prerace songs were in Prolouge but weren't in GT5. The Daiki songs were in GT5 but one of them is locked until you finish the Professional races in A-spec.

One of them was in The GT5 Gamescom Kart trailer back in 2010 (Runabout by Nittoku Inoue) and the other one was first used back in Gran Turismo HD (Flatout by Mitsutoshi Satoh), thes tunes are EPIC!!! :drool:
As for the last one, I don't recall hearing it from GT5 Prologue. There are quite a few rock songs in the game-there maybe some confusion amongst people :confused:

I actually played GT5:P yesterday for a couple of hours - I didn't get to hear the Silverstone prerace song though. I will try again today though.

It could be one of these currently unreleased Nittoku Inoue tracks in GT5P:

Nittoku Inoue – “100,000 R.P.M.”
Nittoku Inoue – “V12
Nittoku Inoue – “Kill Switch”

After a quick search on YouTube and Google, I can't find a single video or audio for these tracks, even though they are frequently listed as part of the GT5P soundtrack (which seems to be the only trace of them on the internet).

Last edited:
Im going crazy looking for the pre race song on national A. Went and listen to every single song in the gallery and its not there...maybe it is and still couldn't find it

I don't know the name of the song, but I found this video of the GTA music in question, if anyone is still interested:

Back