Ryen's 900 Degree Demo Video!

• Thread starter Ryen49
  • 41 comments
Very nice vid...... it is really hard to link drifts on 900 degrees, I'm still working on it. Only been using the wheel for 1 1/2 weeks now and its addicting. Hopefully i can get a vid up soon, maybe today. Anyway, keep up the good work 👍.

Very nice job.
900 Degrees is sometimes a pain, but once you get used to it it's really fun.

I'd like to see some 900 Degree Choku-Dori somtime, that'd be sweet :sly:.

Awesome training vid! I like the 3 views used to show line,feint,wheel. Very cool!
*off topic* 24 secs to d/l...man i love cable...

good work...

2 questions tho, and they are both n00b.
1- how much HP do you have on the 240?
2- how do you get the wheel to show up in the replay mode (if infact thats what that was?)

thanks for posting

Shoes_98ls
good work...

2 questions tho, and they are both n00b.
1- how much HP do you have on the 240?
2- how do you get the wheel to show up in the replay mode (if infact thats what that was?)

thanks for posting
its a s14.... but i have 256hp on comfort tires.

Shoes_98ls

thanks for posting

Press select in the replay, or just go to options and select the tab "race" and then turn the steerin wheel display on, that way you also have it while racing AND replays.

And about the HP, don't be affraid it's not a n00b question:tup::cool:

d3p0
What's with the editing?

That's his style.

It's funny how he claims to be this video editing wizard when his brother's skills are of no comparison.

We agreed that if we make a video, I will be the one doing the editing, and we'll both be the ones doing the dope ass drifting.

:lol:

Edit to prevent double post:

G-T-4-Fan
Press select in the replay, or just go to options and select the tab "race" and then turn the steerin wheel display on, that way you also have it while racing AND replays.

You have to pause the game before pushing select.

I would advise against doing this though.

It gives you that crappy digital tachometer and if you record it, it gives away your technique.

Just a thought.

Shingle

It gives you that crappy digital tachometer and if you record it, it gives away your technique.

Just a thought.

But if I want help with drifting from you guys, it's good to have them all in:tup::cool:

Edit: off-topic: check out my avatar:sly: and then my sig:sly::cool:👍

Shingle
That's his style.

It's funny how he claims to be this video editing wizard when his brother's skills are of no comparison.

We agreed that if we make a video, I will be the one doing the editing, and we'll both be the ones doing the dope ass drifting.

:lol:

Edit to prevent double post:

Just a thought.
my style brock? I put that video together in 5 mins.... using crappy ass windows media lol instead of adobe premiere.. I can do much better than that duh.

Ryen49
its a s14.... but i have 256hp on comfort tires.

same diff =P (notice, im a honda guy hahaha)

G-T-4-Fan

And about the HP, don't be affraid it's not a n00b question:tup::cool:

hrm... on mine select IS pause(in replay mode at least)... im assuming you can change that? ill go answer my own question in just a sec.

Shingle

Just a thought.

dear lord, it is a VIDEO GAME. if you are worried about someone "stealing" your style... sheesh. dont take that the wrong way.

i dont think you are making any money off of this, and if you were... tell me how 👍

Has anyone had problems with the steering wheel like delayed steering? Or when you press on the brakes you can only stop hard or don't stop at all? Is there any way to fix that or is that a defect of the game?

try the steering assists in the options menu. im not sure exactly whats going on with the brakes, but the very first time you step on the pedal after you've started the game it will instantly slam them on regardless of how hard you push because it doesnt calibrate them when it does the wheel[/OT]

Thanks for the help with the wheel in the replay guys. not only will it be cool for everyone to see how much i suck when i get a chance to upload a video... but its showed me a TON of mistakes that i was making and didnt even know it.. my drifting has got 10x better in the last 3 hours 👍 👍 👍

Shoes_98ls
try the steering assists in the options menu. im not sure exactly whats going on with the brakes, but the very first time you step on the pedal after you've started the game it will instantly slam them on regardless of how hard you push because it doesnt calibrate them when it does the wheel[/OT]

Thanks for the help with the wheel in the replay guys. not only will it be cool for everyone to see how much i suck when i get a chance to upload a video... but its showed me a TON of mistakes that i was making and didnt even know it.. my drifting has got 10x better in the last 3 hours 👍 👍 👍

That's VERY cool to hear:tup::cool:

Back