Ryen's 900 Degree Demo Video!

• Thread starter Ryen49
  • 41 comments
Ryen49
my style brock? I put that video together in 5 mins.... using crappy ass windows media lol instead of adobe premiere.. I can do much better than that duh.

That's like your signature video editing style.

I was standing up for you.

Buddy was like, "what's with the editing?"

It's always like that.

Clean and simple.

*chk hfffffffff... COUGH COUGH COUGH*

Duh.

Great training vid Ryen. Great skills too. Ive been waiting for someone to show a 900 degree vid with the wheel displayed to help everyone. Nice job.

That bit about not putting up the wheel beause it reveals your 'style' or whatever made me sick to my stomach :yuck:. Talk about an ego trip! lol.

What my understanding is, is the only reason people are arguing against what I said is because they need it as reference because they are too lazy or uninterested in figuring it out for themselves.

People like bustwave and CudaMan didn't get the way they are by watching exactly how someone else modulated steering and throttle while drifting.

They just went out and did it, and instead of adopting the bad habits of others, formed perfect styles that are still reknown today.

So, why don't you learn the hard way and see how you take to this whole steering wheel display thing.

:yuck:

Sloth.7SL
That's like your signature video editing style.

I was standing up for you.

Buddy was like, "what's with the editing?"

It's always like that.

Clean and simple.

*chk hfffffffff... COUGH COUGH COUGH*

Duh.

Heh, I said that because whatever video player I was using at the time made the drifts look choppy. Worked fine in a different player.

Ohh, I see.

No worries then.

That's all a demo video really needs. Just a title and credits.

Skill makes up for the rest, but cool editing is always something to behold.

Ryen and I should be producing a feature film of some sort in the near future.

Isn't that right.

The Ernster
Cool video and very nice 240! :) Just out of curiosity, what kind of TV tuner are you using?

I'm using a WinFast PDR 2000 Deluxe, but it's Taiwanese.

I'm pretty sure Ryen uses a proper video display/capture card though.

I'll wait for him to reply.

Sloth.7SL
I'm using a WinFast PDR 2000 Deluxe, but it's Taiwanese.

I'm pretty sure Ryen uses a proper video display/capture card though.

I'll wait for him to reply.
I use a Dazzle DVC 150 usb card.

Latest Posts

Back