≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,185 comments
Wow my heart is pounding from watching that first race. What a race!!! I don't even remember that race haha but I don't miss those annoying ass horns. :mad:
Definitely miss my color and numbers from gt6 though. And all the tight racing.

Highlights include:
- @tezgm99 and the Canadian Internet
- @kendawg decides with 4 minutes left in qualifying that his next beer is more important than 3 more laps
- @GGGMotorsport goes flag to flag in race 1
- @Schmiggz giving me a good battle in race 2
- @JoeW and @kendawg battle in race 2: "Typical Ken and Ice_Warden battle; Joe hits Ken, Ken passes Joe, then Joe hits Ken again." -Kendawg
- @dylansan is consistent and had both races' fastest laps I think

Man, wasn't expecting my name to come up here. I remember that race like it was yesterday.

I'd love to get back to racing with you guys. My setup isn't great for that right now, but that was some much needed motivation.

Unfortunately I don't have a PS4, but my friend bought me PCars on PC for Christmas.

Looks like most of the community is on PS4, though, so maybe I'd better get with the times.

Hopefully we can all get together on PCARS (1 or 2) or GTSport if it ever comes out. I'd be racing with @JoeW in the PITS series but KOQ is too early for me to make on Wednesdays.

Well once the GTS area gets a clubs and leagues section we can start a new thread. Then we can explore GTS and see how we can mold the drivetrain series to fit.

I bought GTS but I won’t have time to even crack it open until tonight after the kids are in bed.

I have been texting with Kendawg just now and he said he will pick it up and get a new wheel since his birthday is coming up in a few weeks.

So probably in 2-4 weeks we should be able to figure this GTS thing out and figure out how we want DTC to go.

Back