≣PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup 6 - Congrats to Champion Spurgy 777!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,103 comments
  • 57,333 views
Ok, so where does one acquire this racing schedule? (I would have thought under "schedule")

Edit: Found it. (I generally check schedules before I register)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EVzjCmuvFtCL4F6eBxqYNhCYStO9pqVvc46ee3QUpRM/pub

Session Start Time(s)


Group 1

Practice - 9:00am Pacific / 12:00pm EST / 17:00 GMT/UTC

Qualifying - 9:45am Pacific / 12:45pm EST / 17:45 GMT/UTC

Race 1 - 10:00am Pacific / 1:00pm EST / 18:00 GMT/UTC

Race 2 - 10:30am Pacific / 1:30pm EST / 18:30 GMT/UTC


Group 2

Practice - 9:00am Pacific / 12:00pm EST / 17:00 GMT/UTC

Qualifying - 9:45am Pacific / 12:45pm EST / 17:45 GMT/UTC

Race 1 - 5:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm EST / 1:00 GMT/UTC

Race 2 - 5:30pm Pacific / 9:30pm EST / 1:30 GMT/UTC
 
FMSC6 Pre-Season Showdown: Autumn Ring Reverse
5:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm EST / 1:00 GMT/UTC
Saturday, December 28, 2013


100% Commitment Registration:
1) brandofo / brandofo
2) Carracerptp / Carracerptp
3) GTPvw_slc / SLC_VR6_V-Dub
4) Jay_B_II/Jay2DaB329
5) doodlemonoply/doodlemonoply
6) CSLACR/GTP_CSL
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves Registration: (cannot commit 100%)
1) elevensixty / elevensixty
2) Wardez / Wardez
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EVzjCmuvFtCL4F6eBxqYNhCYStO9pqVvc46ee3QUpRM/pub

Session Start Time(s)


Group 1

Practice - 9:00am Pacific / 12:00pm EST / 17:00 GMT/UTC

Qualifying - 9:45am Pacific / 12:45pm EST / 17:45 GMT/UTC

Race 1 - 10:00am Pacific / 1:00pm EST / 18:00 GMT/UTC

Race 2 - 10:30am Pacific / 1:30pm EST / 18:30 GMT/UTC


Group 2

Practice - 9:00am Pacific / 12:00pm EST / 17:00 GMT/UTC

Qualifying - 9:45am Pacific / 12:45pm EST / 17:45 GMT/UTC

Race 1 - 5:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm EST / 1:00 GMT/UTC

Race 2 - 5:30pm Pacific / 9:30pm EST / 1:30 GMT/UTC
Thanks Car. 👍
 
FMSC6 Pre-Season Showdown: Autumn Ring Reverse
5:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm EST / 1:00 GMT/UTC
Saturday, December 28, 2013


100% Commitment Registration:
1) brandofo / brandofo
2) Carracerptp / Carracerptp
3) GTPvw_slc / SLC_VR6_V-Dub
4)Jay_B_II/Jay2DaB329
5) doodlemonoply/doodlemonoply
6) drifterboy77/ jfresh651
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves Registration: (cannot commit 100%)
1)elevensixty / elevensixty
2) Wardez / Wardez
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
I'd like to try this league. Any practice sessions upcoming?
 
FMSC6 Pre-Season Showdown: Autumn Ring Reverse
5:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm EST / 1:00 GMT/UTC
Saturday, December 28, 2013


100% Commitment Registration:
1) brandofo / brandofo
2) Carracerptp / Carracerptp
3) GTPvw_slc / SLC_VR6_V-Dub
4) Jay_B_II/Jay2DaB329
5) doodlemonoply/doodlemonoply
6) CSLACR/GTP_CSL
7) drifterboy77/ jfresh651
8) l30n / l30nkeune
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves Registration: (cannot commit 100%)
1) elevensixty / elevensixty
2) Wardez / Wardez
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
Hey guys, just wondering if there is a preseason race. Also, how can I tell if I am group 1 or 2?
 
Sorry for the dp but I am on for Saturday and still wondering how I can tell I am group 1 or 2 because I just signed up on the 24th.
 
Hey guys, just wondering if there is a preseason race. Also, how can I tell if I am group 1 or 2?
Sorry for the dp but I am on for Saturday and still wondering how I can tell I am group 1 or 2 because I just signed up on the 24th.
As you can see from the signup sheet on the last couple pages, there is a pre-season race on Saturday. Also, which time did you sign up for? If you are racing saturday, please use the signup sheet which you can get 3 posts up.
 
Just had a go with the new regulation and ... wow what a pleasure to drive flatout that little mx5 👍.

I just tried the 89' for some laps on silverstone international, and I got a nice 1:17:418 after 5 laps and some work on the setup.



Too bad I don't have a lot of free time to take part of it, maybe for the next season ? :D

Thank you for the fun time and have a great time for the championship ! :cheers:

(sorry for my bad english :boggled:)
 
Just had a go with the new regulation and ... wow what a pleasure to drive flatout that little mx5 👍.

I just tried the 89' for some laps on silverstone international, and I got a nice 1:17:418 after 5 laps and some work on the setup.



Too bad I don't have a lot of free time to take part of it, maybe for the next season ? :D

Thank you for the fun time and have a great time for the championship ! :cheers:

(sorry for my bad english :boggled:)
17.4 in 5 laps?

Man you are fast. Can I ask what your setup was?
 
17.4 in 5 laps?

Man you are fast. Can I ask what your setup was?

Sure no problem :

Suspensions settings (not much change here the car is pretty well balanced stock) :
100/100
3.35/3.04
3/3
3/3
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00

Brakes :
5/4

lsd :

10
20
17

Ballast position at 30

The key is too stay in a line as much as possible and sacrifice a bit of entry speed for a better exit speed, don't zig zag or you will loose a lot of time.
 
will anyone be going out on practice session? i will be setting up a room soon... will add my room no. in a min... BDW i confirm my entry even for the saturday thingy
Room ID 1472 - 6118 - 4259 - 7710 - 5808
 
Last edited:
will anyone be going out on practice session? i will be setting up a room soon... will add my room no. in a min... BDW i confirm my entry even for the saturday thingy
Add you name to the list please.
 
FMSC6 Pre-Season Showdown: Autumn Ring Reverse
5:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm EST / 1:00 GMT/UTC
Saturday, December 28, 2013


100% Commitment Registration:
1) brandofo / brandofo
2) Carracerptp / Carracerptp
3) GTPvw_slc / SLC_VR6_V-Dub
4) Jay_B_II/Jay2DaB329
5) doodlemonoply/doodlemonoply
6) CSLACR/GTP_CSL
7) drifterboy77/ jfresh651
8) l30n / l30nkeune
9)jsjakesaid / Jake_Said
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves Registration: (cannot commit 100%)
1) elevensixty / elevensixty
2) Wardez / Wardez
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
Add you name to the list please.

from what im hearing camber is slow in gt6
it was probably our problem in practice... i was using a traditional 1.5|2.0
 
just had a great battle with @Accro2008 ... very clean yet aggressive driving, if this race was anything to go by, this competition is going to be great
 
I use 1.0/1.5
i use 0/0... offline... and i achieved 1.17.6 constants... but online i can only seem to achieve 1.18.4... cant understand the logic behind this
 
i use 0/0... offline... and i achieved 1.17.6 constants... but online i can only seem to achieve 1.18.4... cant understand the logic behind this
Tire wear in online mode changes the physics slightly.
 
FMSC6 Pre-Season Showdown: Autumn Ring Reverse
5:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm EST / 1:00 GMT/UTC
Saturday, December 28, 2013


100% Commitment Registration:
1) brandofo / brandofo
2) Carracerptp / Carracerptp
3) GTPvw_slc / SLC_VR6_V-Dub
4) Jay_B_II/Jay2DaB329
5) doodlemonoply/doodlemonoply
6) CSLACR/GTP_CSL
7) drifterboy77/ jfresh651
8) l30n / l30nkeune
9)jsjakesaid / Jake_Said
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Reserves Registration: (cannot commit 100%)
1) elevensixty / elevensixty
2) Wardez / Wardez
3) MotorCityHami / MotorCtyHamilton
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
 
Hate doing things that are out of the norm like that though. Just goes to show PD still has work to do.

Jason, Jason never changes.

I'd paint a bright rainbow phallus on my car if it made me faster. I leave real life to real life, but that's just me.
 
Guys, I could really use some driving help. I am working really hard to get faster, but its a bit depressing to see someone put in five laps and turn a 1:17.5. I tested all six of the available cars. I chose the one that I thought drove the best. I spent three hours tuning it. My lap times at Silverstone International circuit are currently in the 1:20's.

Am I at the right track? Was the 1:17 run online with all of the event settings? I have been running with the exact race settings, running the 15 lap races and I can only run consistent 1:20's, even in the rain up to 15% surface water.

Can anyone offer up some driving advice?

Keith
 
Back