≣PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup 6 - Congrats to Champion Spurgy 777!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,103 comments
  • 57,339 views
Absolutely intense battle between Spurgy and Tony in race 1. Tony even got damage from a lap car and STILL ran sub 1.17. Incredible. Then something bad happened.:P
 
Sorry for contact going into turn one on lap 2 race 2 Brosif. Was trying my best to stay out of everyone.
 
Yay, race day-
Group 2 room opens when?
(Did anyone else have 5pm pacific on their calendar? I used an online time zone calculator too- might be a DST thing there-)
 
Yay, race day-
Group 2 room opens when?
(Did anyone else have 5pm pacific on their calendar? I used an online time zone calculator too- might be a DST thing there-)
It's in the information link in the OP. Room opens 4pm PST.
 
I think we need to remind everyone that consistently putting three wheels in the dirt at the same corner lap after lap is not acceptable.
 
had problems connecting for the first race... will race in the second one if possible
 
I think we need to remind everyone that consistently putting three wheels in the dirt at the same corner lap after lap is not acceptable.
Yes I felt like I was being a bit more conservative with the track boundaries than some. I'm sure it would not have mattered much but it is probably a good idea for people to respect them a little more. Especially since you front runners seem to be so evenly matched.
 
I think we need to remind everyone that consistently putting three wheels in the dirt at the same corner lap after lap is not acceptable.
I was going to bring that up. Tony seemed to take 3-4 off exiting 5 almost every lap, and a few others were doing the same. The next race there's really only one place that can happen, and it will be detailed in a pre-race info post before hand.

For now, anyone practicing for Brands Hatch Indy, the exit of turn 4 (Graham Hill Bend) is 2-wheels off only. Which means your left side tires should still be on track surface and/or the curbing coming out of that corner. Not the grassy area beyond the curbing.
 
Haven't turned a wheel yet but I'm here so I'm racing.. :p

Will have a go now, can't wait! First race of 2014! :D
 
Group 1 results are up. Just click on "Race Results" in the OP. Race 1 results are not official, pending replay review.
 
Group 1 results are up. Just click on "Race Results" in the OP. Race 1 results are not official, pending replay review.

I tried looking at the R1 replay to see what happened and it's corrupted, freezes my ps3 :(
 
Anyone have a decent setup? I just tried my '91 on Silverstone Int and failed badly :p.
 
I tried looking at the R1 replay to see what happened and it's corrupted, freezes my ps3 :(
Ditto, not cool.

Quick note to Group 2 racers tonight, my PS3 won't recognize my Logitech wireless keyboard, so I will be a slow responder. Just FYI.
 
I tried looking at the R1 replay to see what happened and it's corrupted, freezes my ps3 :(
I was able to watch the replay, it's pretty clear what happened.
 
Could you send it to me? I like to try and keep replays of all my races.
Ask @BrosifDuder his replay seems to be working, and the replay files are no longer region locked so you should be able to get it from him. 👍
 
I am out on the town for the evening but I will export both replays to xmb and see how big they are and whether they can be emailed or not.
 
Hey R1600, will you post the room # soon?
 
My 2nd replay freezes as well, why is it only the replays I want to watch that freeze :(
 
I find replays only work for me if I replay them right away. If I exit the game and turn the PS3 off and on again, then my replays freeze the entire console.
 
Edit: Nevermind, found my answer earlier in the thread
 
I'm glad I stayed on the reserve list, I'll be joining close to starting time so if the room's already full guess I'm out this time around (and someone else has a chance at last place :lol: )
 
Looking forward to racing tonight. I'm getting dinner now and will log on once I get my new laptop set up. 👍
 
Races 1 & 2
Group 2 Room OPEN

1472-6118-3787-3247-0866

Session Start Time(s)

Group 2


Practice - 4:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm EST / 12:00am UTC

Qualifying - 4:45pm Pacific / 7:45pm EST / 12:45am UTC

Race 1 - 5:00pm Pacific / 8:00pm EST / 1:00am UTC

Race 2 - 5:30pm Pacific / 8:30pm EST / 1:30am UTC​
 
Have to miss the first race, not gonna be able to get home in time :(
 
I have a lobby open for practice for event 2, group 1 if anyone is interested.

1472-6118-4130-9221-1297
 
Back