Open ◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by zer05ive, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Zii1993

Zii1993

On the results sheet, What is column O next to the race results with all the green and red numbers, Stand for?

2. Neovre

Neovre

How I practice for GT6, and how GT6 gave me quick reaction lol

3. CoachMK21

CoachMK21

Column O is the same as column J, U, Z, AF and AK. It is your finish place compared to your starting position in that race. A green number means you gained position, where as a red one means you lost positions. Go green!

4. Chiochan

Chiochan

Skills will be along shortly with the welcome post for you. In the mean time you should read the first post, check out the links, read the rules and do the time trial. Welcome.:)

5. FloydC3

FloydC3

6. FloydC3

FloydC3

I would like to join after finding what it is all about thanks

Skills and LoganMichael like this.
  7. vinnyzx1988

vinnyzx1988

Hi I would like to join the snail racing league thank you.

8. FloydC3

FloydC3

Ill do what ever it takes to get in im want to be part of something great and a place to where I can learn to improve my skills and to see what I can bring

Nish, hooker4, LoganMichael and 2 others like this.
  9. covan2306

covan2306

@FloydC3 and @vinnyzx1988

"Skills will be along shortly with the welcome post for you. In the mean time you should read the first post, check out the links, read the rules and do the time trial. Welcome."

Neovre likes this.
  10. FloydC3

FloydC3

I can go back over the rules and stuff ill have to do the trails tomorrow I got to go to work in a bit

11. jobyone

jobyone Premium

Cool. You were in my neck of the woods. Was that just a trip up to the track or are you in the area?

12. bongoplyr

bongoplyr

Would love to join SNAIL; awaiting response. Thanks!

13. FloydC3

FloydC3

for the time trails is it the cars for march 2 that I got to buy

14. IceWarden

IceWarden

I will say that the Drivetrain Challenge has a much larger car pool to choose from. All your cars...plus every other car :)

I agree with @schmigggz :)

88GTA likes this.
  15. JLBowler

JLBowler Premium

Wait for the official welcome message from Skills. He will tag you in his post so you will get a notification when he does it. That post will include detailed instructions for the time trial. You won't have to buy a car in order to do this.

16. kcheeb

kcheeb Premium

And if spending hours trying to find 'that car' is your thing, have at 'er.

I was merely pointing out that making a statement that something is better than another is pure opinion ...

qwietstorm likes this.
  17. Chiochan

Chiochan

For the people interested in SNAIL, this is the welcome post that will help you become a SNAIL.

Thanks for your interest!
    We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :tup:

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
    To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

18. Skills

Skills Premium

@Tstockrahm,
    We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
    Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. The Race Director or Primary Host from the corresponding SNAIL Division will send you a PSN friend request. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

zer05ive likes this.
  19. Handlebar

Handlebar Premium

I finished the 19 reviews I can comment on this week. I need a cold, malt-based beverage. :cheers:

20. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

Damn, I just tried to get some people atention in a fun way big outdoors bilboard style... not starting a futil discussion.

88GTA and jobyone like this.
  21. rob1nh000d

rob1nh000d

I would like to try it out. Thanks for the invite. Rob1nh000d

zer05ive, Handlebar and Skills like this.
  22. Skills

Skills Premium

@FloydC3,

zer05ive likes this.
  23. Skills

Skills Premium

@vinnyzx1988,

zer05ive likes this.
  24. Skills

Skills Premium

@bongoplyr,

zer05ive likes this.
  25. Skills

Skills Premium

@rob1nh000d,

zer05ive likes this.
  26. hooker4

hooker4

Wow. Do I see another division in the very near future? Great. Now ill be in division 12 :banghead::D

27. sseyferth

sseyferth

Not a chance @hooker4, your too fast/good driver.

hooker4, Handlebar and LoganMichael like this.
  28. K1utch

K1utch

O wow. Newbloods everywhere

BayouSimDrifter and LoganMichael like this.
  29. elsbury2

elsbury2

i know there everywhere

Sharkb8ii and Handlebar like this.
  30. Sharkb8ii

Sharkb8ii

Feel like a vet already elsbury2?

LoganMichael likes this.