1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
In a sense, we've been off-topic for over a year now...and we still haven't been caught. :P

And on that note. Allow me to continue the tradition of being off-topic by posting pictures of the upcoming TLV Supra's. :P

TOY-SCL2-41920_02.jpg

TOY-SCL2-41921_02.jpg

And on that note. Allow me to continue the tradition of being off-topic by posting pictures of the upcoming TLV Supra's. :P

TOY-SCL2-41920_02.jpg

TOY-SCL2-41921_02.jpg

Oh spacegoat, you're too kind. My wallet says otherwise, but you're too kind. I don't really mind the chrome wheels when everything else looks so good, I mean who else makes a Supra in this size with that quality? :drool:

Hey, there's the beige (?) 'Stang! Really nice, but the red one manages to look even nicer. Those are Greenlights, correct? Not bad, not bad at all.

Also, good pair of Chevy trucks, if the SUV-esque car is one that is. Is it a Blazer, or something along those lines?

Lamley says:

IMG_1653.JPG

http://lamleydlm.blogspot.ca/2015/03/oops-they-did-it-again-up-sloped-chin.html

AOS says: SIGH

Hot "shoots-own-feet" Wheels. This GT3 looks like a shoe.

Ah, the realistic looks-like-it-warped-from-excessive-heat front splitter! Definitely an accurate depiction of the Aston Martin Vantage GT3.

Or not. :indiff: What is it with HW and their uplifting (not in the good sense of the word) front-ends?

Do it :mischievous:

BTW, to all, where's the best place to preorder one of those Supras?

Ami-ami is one location. You'll need to talk to @Pacegoat to get a sense of how much shipping will be. Otherwise, Japan Booster has a solid flat rate shipping fee, but his listing prices could potentially offset the deal (I'm not 100% sure on this one). Do some research on this.

I said that about the C7R, but it may not be worth the time since you'd have to reshape the entire front bumper...and resize the back wheel for that matter.

Like the C7, it may actually produce better results to take its road car version and just fabricate a racing kit on that instead.

Aston Martin Disadvantage SC3

Back