1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
I've never seen that. Absolutely beautiful set! đź‘Ť

I can't find any info on this (although I don't know how to search the Japanese sites). But it should have been just released as the shop I bought it from started preorders three weeks ago.

I can't find any info on this (although I don't know how to search the Japanese sites). But it should have been just released as the shop I bought it from started preorders three weeks ago.
It looked just like the Hakosuka Skyline release Japan Post had last year? Sure enough, it was released by them just few days ago. It's sold out already & I doubt they would have shipped overseas anyway.

Japan Booster got few of the Skyline set last year & so maybe I still have a chance at it. :D

Picked up few Hot wheels and two M2's at Walmart.
0212171918_HDR.jpg

Probably going to be looking around in some more stores tomorrow as well.

Edit:
I really like this fantasy car. đź‘Ť
0212172003_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I always have problems like that with M2 cars. Reason number one why I'm always extremely nervous to buy any M2 product.
On the few M2's I have the wheels and tires seem fine but the axle shafts are pretty bad on them.

Are you sure someone didn't stick an M2 in that AW blister and return it to the store? :lol:

16640620_619635761554894_3562047246958107720_n.png

Have at it. Soon-to-be Evos. Perhaps these will retain some value like the Carisma Lancers people are shooting me offers for.

Even TLVs have tire issues. Over time the plasticizer leaks out of the vinyl, leaving a puddle beneath the contact patches of displayed models and turning the tire tacky on stored ones.

Few pics of some of the cars i got.
I noticed my older pictures kinda looked better so i used my old phone for these.

AW 1966 Chevrolet Impala
0214171403a.jpg

0214171404a.jpg

HW Volkswagen SP2
0214171402c.jpg

0214171402e.jpg

HW Track Day Porsche 935
0214171401a.jpg

0214171402a.jpg

M2 Auto-Projects 1949 Studebaker
0214171411.jpg

0214171411b.jpg
I'm now just going to take photos with my old $40 phone rather than my LG G4. :lol:

My Walmart got the new Mystery cars, but of course the Batmobiles are completely gone. I found one weird bag, just one like this:

DSC_0150.JPG

It's true mystery pack, as the back doesn't show what kind of cars are in it? If just to satisfy my curiosity I picked it up. :lol:

My guess is old release before the windows and printed numbers. Edit: scratch that, I see the numbers.
Right? It might be Canadian, as it's marked Canada on the back. I did little research on eBay, unfortunately it's some crap fantasy car(#10). If it was #01, it would've been a red Civic. :( P.S. It's actually from 2016!
Edit 2: I'll take one of each (minus the Guardians of the Galaxy thing)
Looks promising.
YO BUT THAT GUARDIAN OF THE GALAXY THING THO!
Good movie, but I'll take one for my de nephew. :crazy:

Edit: Bought these tonight + Air Cooled.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
I don't know what this movie is, but the ship looks kind of cool. Makes me think of the B-2.. Neo version...

But heck it's got a combination of blue and orange.

I don't know what this movie is, but the ship looks kind of cool. Makes me think of the B-2.. Neo version...

But heck it's got a combination of blue and orange.

You should really treat yourself to Guardians. Even if your not into comic book/sci-fi.

Think thats G case if the Ford GT racer is there, apologies if you all knew anyway.

Milano is the penultimate screentime of 2017, this is what the missus collects and she went mental when I sent her that picture earlier, she'd seen the name on the HWC checklist and worked out what it could be before hand. Girl nerd.

The last one of the year is called Ice Charger........anybody know where that may come from.

Oh yeah, more stuff found. Photos later this week. Awaiting mail calls also.

I got this Batmobile for $15 & change(shipped). Bought a lot of four $THs & flipped the rest.

000.JPG

Trend of GreenLight fail continues. Honestly, I could do a whole series on their lack of QC. Latest:

000.JPG

I bought a couple Air Cooled off eBay on Sunday and still don't have a shipping notification. Might have to message them...
Both of my orders got shipping notification right away, but of course, that only means they printed the labels. I'm in no hurry anyway....

What I was in hurry for, I bought $100 worth of random items from Amazon?(non prime) They've been taking longer & longer to ship stuff, so I've been giving my money to eBay more & more. This latest Amazon order, it's from last Wednesday & it still hadn't shipped. :crazy: I just put in my request to cancel the whole order. When I did that last, I think they shipped it within minutes or hours(I forget).

They must be punishing non-prime members to make a point? What a bunch of @#%Q$^ Q#$^$#^s. I'm just giving my money to eBay & Walmart instead. @$^&%*^%^%^. đź‘Ť

Both of my orders got shipping notification right away, but of course, that only means they printed the labels. I'm in no hurry anyway....
I checked in My eBay, they have tracking numbers and are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, though they just left Texas so I'll be surprised if they do. I never got a shipping notification email.

Back