1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
$13 can do more than just one car.

It could be cheaper, but if you can be mentally prepared to fork out that much, we can talk. :)
You got CM's rally cars?

I'll keep you in mind - might be able to work something out if I can't find one.

oh hi
IMG_7645.JPG

Well, there's the answer I was seeking. It's a Minitrek, one of the first released models no less... That's Cano for you, always digging up treasures in his (rare nowadays) posts here. I expected nothing less!

It's also the most common version of the casting. There is also a Mexico-only version in black, missing in that Wiki link. I should have one somewhere.

It's also the most common version of the casting. There is also a Mexico-only version in black, missing in that Wiki link. I should have one somewhere.

If you ever find it, I'll certainly welcome pictures of it. Seems you're a fan of the casting, if anything, to fetch a rare Mexico-only version of it...

My god dude, I was going to snipe those too. I was buried in work this morning. :crazy: I flipped enough this week to get two for almost free though, so I'm not too disappointed. :P

Once again, I'm glad you didn't! Didn't win the red Porsche 912 though. Oh well. :(

Back