1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,412 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
I'm in for the Falcon Racecar. Meh on everything else. Keep an eye out at your Walmarts...

RCApr0001.jpg

REALLY want that R34, but yeah.... Good luck. :crazy:

I hate to brag, but I picked up these beauties today:

00.JPG

I'm such a fan of the film & also fantasy castings I couldn't help myself. I'm kidding, they are for de nephews. They had DUMP BIN FULL OF THESE THINGS. My Walmart is just too awesome. They also got these in:

000.JPG

Did I mentioned how awesome they are? It's like they have a time machine, travel back in time & pick up garbage that nobody wanted. It's amazing. :(

Wondering how someone even returned that at a TRU considering the bar code wouldn't come up in their system.
Overseas. I noticed exclusivity sometimes doesn't apply in Japan either, or they belong to different chain. Like that recent K-day 510, in Japan was given away at Toys R Us for purchases over $30 or something like that.

Last edited:
Eh it's white definitely a Supra. Jk I hate seeing stolen cars.

Amazing what people will do for a few bucks. I'm wondering if that person gained anything. The time and effort to swap cars and then return it. And unless they live close to that Toysrus the travel cost may have nullified any financial gain.

I thought that F&F Supra/Porsche was a error. Oops. :lol:

I nearly bought it too thinking I struck gold. Spent the next five minutes comparing it to the others on the pegs. Professional job. I don't buy HW but I know the blister opening trick, so lucky I didn't get conned.

Error car. Everything was fine until I dropped this and knocked the hood off. Now I'm debating on opening this since the rubber band is broke and the hood is off the car, wedged between the base of the car and the base of the case. :banghead:

Snapchat-52740626.jpg

Back