1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,426 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
Third transporter this month homies!

00000.JPG

"Won't be seen in a Hyundai...' Pfft, utter blasphemy!
They were still coming along, back then. These days, they have already surpassed more than half Japanese automakers in one way or another, or completely.
I nearly bought it too thinking I struck gold. Spent the next five minutes comparing it to the others on the pegs. Professional job. I don't buy HW but I know the blister opening trick, so lucky I didn't get conned.
Errors would've been cool, but I'd never buy them, unless it's something outrageous. Smartphone pic's good enough.
:lol:
Error car.
fry.PNG

:lol:

Is it possible to open the oil can packaging to fake an error?

If so, it's generally not worth the trouble to treat it as one, when you could just open it up and fix the bonnet.

#2cents

Last edited:
Is it possible to open the oil can packaging to fake an error?

If so, it's generally not worth the trouble to treat it as one, when you could just open it up and fix the bonnet.

#2cents
I feel much the same way. I have another identical Woody truck somewhere in its correct pack which is why I'm not sure if I should open the thing or not. :crazy:

You are da man, @Cano 👍

On my way home today:

0.JPG

They never restocked Fast & Furious cars, been out of stock for couple of weeks..... then these two S2Ks pop out of nowhere on a peg. I took one for moi, one for de nephews. I wasn't interested in them at first, but it's just one of those things. :mischievous::P

Also the rest of Guardians of Galaxy cars(eight in all) for denephews. They have really poor taste in hot wheel castings....

So I got a new shelf for my racing diecast and filled almost all of the 1:64 spots up, but I ended up having some empty spots which means I have to go on a shopping spree now because OCD. :boggled:

And yes I do intend to share a lot of this collection at some point. I'll probably do a video like Kakashi I believe it was did. Not to copy the idea but just because it would be so much easier that way. Plus not a lot of racing stuff gets posted in here; I think most of such posts are from me come to think of it. :lol:

Dude, look at 'em! What kind of drugs do you have to be on to want these cars!!

Nothing you do surprises me anymore. :P

They're not all bad though. Fast Fish and Scorcher and two of the (very) few fantasy cars that are half way decent looking.

I don't even remember that one..... Then again, I even missed Paul Walker/Brian WRX STI.

My mum bought me that and the Daytona a few months ago actually. On discount, because I would never spend $7 on a Hot Wheels with no added detail.

More from the fleamarket! But this time it's all one buck and 50 cents trash, donnors and projects. Several of these are dead already. The exception being the awesome chinese red camper in the first picture, which is basically my ealry childhood. I had one exactly like that one when I was a little kid. I was so happy to find it again, and in basically mint shape, with all the stickers and stuff.
20170419_232035.jpg

20170419_232436.jpg

20170419_232620.jpg

that silver car used to be a chevrolet Cheeta... windsheild from a Cat-a-pult or Second Wind would be appropriate to build a custom roadster conversion

As I mentioned the other day, I thought about using a video to show my collection on my new shelves. That video is in the spoiler below. Not everything is 1:64 and I definitely have more on the way.

And I'd like to make this note, mainly aimed for @RCKakashi14, by no means am I copying his (or your) idea. This was done simply because I have so much stuff and it would be much easier to show the cars this way. Plus let's face it, there would be some larger scale cars in the background of the 1:64 photos, and you guys would probably be curious as to what they were. 👍

More from the fleamarket!

I have a wheel-less alternate release of that Kellogg's van with your name on it.

In fact, I have a lot of wheel-less cars with your name on it. Are you interested in becoming a returning customer again?

I have a wheel-less alternate release of that Kellogg's van with your name on it.

In fact, I have a lot of wheel-less cars with your name on it. Are you interested in becoming a returning customer again?

I'm always interested. What I'm also always in is total poverty, and now more than ever. Diecast Facebook groups and Ahmed have sucked all my money lately. I'm like 300 bucks in the hole right now.

As I mentioned the other day, I thought about using a video to show my collection on my new shelves. That video is in the spoiler below. Not everything is 1:64 and I definitely have more on the way.

That is one hell of a Nascar collection. Awesome stuff. 👍
Diecast Facebook groups and Ahmed have sucked all my money lately.

Been following Ahmed on Flickr for a while now. Does that guy ever spend money on anything beside model cars? :lol: The amount of stuff he posts is incredible! :crazy:

And I'd like to make this note, mainly aimed for @RCKakashi14, by no means am I copying his (or your) idea. This was done simply because I have so much stuff and it would be much easier to show the cars this way. Plus let's face it, there would be some larger scale cars in the background of the 1:64 photos, and you guys would probably be curious as to what they were. 👍

You put my V8 Supercar collection to shame:lol:

Johnny doesn't live in Somalia, guys. I didn't hear AK in the background once!!
I told you. It's Pittsburgh. Not Somalia. :lol:
That is one hell of a Nascar collection. Awesome stuff. 👍
Thank you. :cheers:
You put my V8 Supercar collection to shame:lol:
At least you have a collection. I don't even have one car and I'd definitely like to get at least one car someday. :indiff:

Back