10/20/2007 Demo

• Thread starter M5_dude
  • 897 comments
Most likely it's your password choice.

I seem to have read that it requires numbers in it and a certain amount of characters (sp?).

That's what worked for me anyway, I kept getting an error message and it didn't let me through until I inserted a bigger password with numbers thrown in.

hey you know what ive noticed, and i dont think anyone has mentioned it yet, but then again i havent been on in a while, but anyways, when you use the bumper view, the brake and gas things have turn signal spots above them. if that makes sense? but yeah like when you press the gas, the gauge that measures how much gas your pushing, above it is a right turn signal spot and on the brake one is the left! lol i really hope noone mentioned this cuz i will feel soo stupid!

yeah it's been posted a few times but no one knows what it would be used for

shouldn't the GTR be back on the menu unmasked by now?

If you already have a PS3 account, you need to use a different e-mail address for the new account.
I dont have another account.
Most likely it's your password choice.

I seem to have read that it requires numbers in it and a certain amount of characters (sp?).

That's what worked for me anyway, I kept getting an error message and it didn't let me through until I inserted a bigger password with numbers thrown in.
Ive tried using nothing but numbers and both 6 and 8 character variations..

Edit: Ive found out the problem, its because i was only using a sequence of numbers. You need letters as well. All is well now, thanks for thew help.

Initially I wasn't sure the physics were a huge improvement over GT4, but after putting in a few hours they most certainly are.

You can really feel the Evo's 4wd and electronics working overtime when you start to through it around and get it up onto it's tiptoes, so to speak.

BTW, I drive an Evo 8 MR, and it feels the same, dosile at low speeds, but comes alive and infinately adjustable at speed. In GT4 the ultra fine adjustment wasn't possible, it wasn't as involving.

Obviously the in-car view also give you better positioning out on the track, it's as if you can feel the car underneath you, rather than sitting on the front with the old bumper cam.

Initially I wasn't sure the physics were a huge improvement over GT4, but after putting in a few hours they most certainly are.

You can really feel the Evo's 4wd and electronics working overtime when you start to through it around and get it up onto it's tiptoes, so to speak.

BTW, I drive an Evo 8 MR, and it feels the same, dosile at low speeds, but comes alive and infinately adjustable at speed. In GT4 the ultra fine adjustment wasn't possible, it wasn't as involving.

Obviously the in-car view also give you better positioning out on the track, it's as if you can feel the car underneath you, rather than sitting on the front with the old bumper cam.

IMO, this is the first GT title that actually represents the evo very closely driving wise. Previous ones (GTHD not AS much) have been relatively dissapointing.

I completely agree :) it feels so much more adjustable when yr going hard and doesn't de-generate into plough understeer like it used to! from the interior view the accuracy is that much better! I was afraid the interior mode was going to be pretty but unusable!! how wrong i was :sly:

and it's just that more exciting now to drive all the different cars knowing the interiors will be different and unique and the driving dynamics will also be different too :)

I truly hope the engine sounds will have more bite in the finished product! especially when yr hitting redline!!

Can't wait till we are able to use the new cars. So far the interior views are very nice, on my computer monitor the dials are easy to read. It seems like only the speedometer and tachometer work so far, I hope later on the temp gauges and other gauges start to work to warn you if your engine might break down or other stuff.

3 new car's;)

that was the coolest unveiling!!!comes in 6 colours aswell!!!. All that's left now is the subaru

Press the right option at the end to see it again:sly:

has an awsome incar view with a working gear indicator aswell

OMG the screen in the middle actually works!!!

this is so awesome! i never thought i'd sit and stare at my TV and wait for something that cool to happen... that unveiling animation was rad... i wasn't too impressed with the atenza.... im waiting till the subaru gets unveiled to take my PS3 back downstairs to the 47" hdtv! I can't wait to drive that gtr!! ahhh.....

Press the right option at the end to see it again:sly:
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear they allow you to see it covered and unveiled once you click on the left button. Too bad, that would have been fun to be able to see once in a while and show friends.

As for the colors.... the Titanium Gray GT-R is.... stunning! :drool:

the rear spoiler on the gtr is so sick.... im just watching showroom right now! so sick looking... i love it!!! and my favorite color is the straight up original Ultimate Metal silver... i mean.. all the colors kick ass... except for the very first one... that cream pearl looking one... i don't like that one... but everything else is awesome!

Small tip if you don't know already, when looking back you can press down and left or down and right on the D-Pad at the same time to look back at an angle 👍

OK so while it appears it isn't possible for the same user to see the "unveiling", once they have gone past the "repeat" menu, there is another way of seeing it again. PD only updates the user's game save file with the unveiling, which then tells the program to unlock it. This is a nice feature as this means if one user sees something like the "unveiling" it doesn't ruin it for any of the other users on the same PS3 using the same game.

This means by using a different account or even just deleting your GT5:P Demo game save that is stored in the Saved Data Utility folder, you can see the unveiling all over again! 👍

Now if you want to go the route of deleting your game save, but do not want to lose your current game save, just copy it to another user account, or to a memory card/drive and then copy it back when you are done. 👍

OK so while it appears it isn't possible for the same user to see the "unveiling", once they have gone past the "repeat" menu, there is another way of seeing it again. PD only updates the user's game save file with the unveiling, which then tells the program to unlock it. This is a nice feature as this means if one user sees something like the "unveiling" it doesn't ruin it for any of the other users on the same PS3 using the same game.

This means by using a different account or even just deleting your GT5:P Demo game save that is stored in the Saved Data Utility folder, you can see the unveiling all over again! 👍

Now if you want to go the route of deleting your game save, but do not want to lose your current game save, just copy it to another user account, or to a memory card/drive and then copy it back when you are done. 👍

Or go here....

http://www.gran-turismo.com/en/gt5p/

I am having lots of fun with the GTR and IS-F.

I personally am not a fan of red on most cars but I think it looks great on the GTR.

Darn me and my sleeping. What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I had to work today. :grumpy:

Subaru Impreza is avalible now. It's very childish in colours and forms. I dont quiet like it, seems like the EVO has matured while WRX has become a toy =/.

I did like the unveiling and good to see that all the cars now have interior cockpit views.
I do like the GTR a lot. Shame there's np Bay Side Blue colour like the R34 had or Midnight Purple but I like the black.
The WRX STi is one ugly car but obviously designed for the WRC.
Checking out the vids on GTTV. There's one in HD but it's taking forever to download.And incredible news about Top Gear and the TG track being in GT5.

I did like the unveiling and good to see that all the cars now have interior cockpit views.
I do like the GTR a lot. Shame there's np Bay Side Blue colour like the R34 had or Midnight Purple but I like the black.
The WRX STi is one ugly car but obviously designed for the WRC.
Checking out the vids on GTTV. There's one in HD but it's taking forever to download.And incredible news about Top Gear and the TG track being in GT5.

OMG!! The Top Gear test track is in GT5? :D:D:D:D This is a dream come true! Ive seen the new HD Vid and it's very much talk =/.

Back