100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,202 views
You need to update your garage thing...
I sent you cards yesterday that are not listed..I want to send you more...

I sent you 1 horn and 4 cards today...

More to come..
 
Addixted
You need to update your garage thing...
I sent you cards yesterday that are not listed..I want to send you more...

Yes I updated it this afternoon. I have a bad habit of deleting stuff with my usb and that is what happened. You can resend the prior stuff if you like or new stuff. What paints did you want as I have plenty more, I know you like colorshifts but if you could be specific as to which ones you need so I do not send doubles. Thank you for your cards.
 
Yes I updated it this afternoon. I have a bad habit of deleting stuff with my usb and that is what happened. You can resend the prior stuff if you like or new stuff. What paints did you want as I have plenty more, I know you like colorshifts but if you could be specific as to which ones you need so I do not send doubles. Thank you for your cards.

No white colorshifts - I have about 9 now. I would take any mattes or even yellow toned pearls.
 
Addixted
No white colorshifts - I have about 9 now. I would take any mattes or even yellow toned pearls.

Ok yellow matte and yellow tone pearls it is. Thank you
 
No white colorshifts - I have about 9 now. I would take any mattes or even yellow toned pearls.

Sent you matte yellow and 5 yellow pearl toned colors enjoy!!👍
 
Last edited:
Damn power outage in the igloo this isn't good
 
Damn power outage in the igloo this isn't good

Thats not good at all, I might need your help, I was giving away some suits and noticed I was missing some. Damn beer and horrible memory. :dunce:
 
Thats not good at all, I might need your help, I was giving away some suits and noticed I was missing some. Damn beer and horrible memory. :dunce:

thats my excuse LOL
 
LOL 158 squeezed into the Car Delivery Truck LOL
 
Still on what u need for gear ?

A sync???:scared:
It's not horrible like crappy horrible!!:crazy:
less than 30 maf not good, I will throw a 1000 ticket your way on the 29th after reset.
 
Last edited:
ok gimme few mins i start to send
 
ok gimme few mins i start to send

Sweet!! The dynamic duo like Pinky and the Brain!!!
pinky.jpg

I can be pinky since I accidentally delete more crap!!
 
Last edited:
Gimme a minute I'm PINKY I was sending to the wrong PERSON LOL

Filled there gift box LMFAO
 
Were going to take over the world!!!
pinky.jpg
 
Nah you would help me or any one else so all is good !!!! 👍

If you were here I would share my beer with you cause your a good man!!👍:cheers:
 
Back