100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,199 views
Same I grew up with it.literaly since I was 1 I loved it but.now I am a pro
 
Anyone have any more horns or museum cards, You can trade 5 of each for 2 sets of gear!! Sorry out of paint. :)
 
Remeber u gt 8 cards from me.:dopey:but what do Tue horns do:confused: I'm going to send.them Wen I get.on but what happens if u get doubles ?
 
Remeber u gt 8 cards from me.:dopey:but what do Tue horns do:confused:

The horns have different sounds to put on your cars. You can trade those too, 5 per day. They don't count against your museum cards. So if you sent me 5 horns then you could get another set of gears. 👍
 
Damn you're good dude ;)

So i get a 73 ticket tomorrow, wonder what car i'll get :lol:

I turn 38 on 12/24, I can't wait to get another 73' BMW Turbo:crazy:
 
I'll be 40 on September 11th :(

Oh poor you :( I always say i'm not bothered about getting to 40 but i suppose i am deep down ;)

I turn 38 on 12/24, I can't wait to get another 73' BMW Turbo:crazy:

Yeah it's a tough choice on the 73 ticket, a whole 5 to choose from :dunce:

And a birthday on Christmas eve, that kinda sucks :(
 
Well for one i'm freaken SCARED to hell being 40 and all along not a very good combination :( 👎

I married someone 8.5 years younger, so as long as I am rockin' that when I am 40 I think I will be ok.:lol:
 
Ok I looked at the suits can you do 5 fast rain 10 carbon 10 flame and 5 things that look good with fast rain .found good? That is my order:)
 
Ok I looked at the suits can you do 5 fast rain 10 carbon 10 flame and 5 things that look good with fast rain .found good? That is my order:)

Your order will be ready shortly, please pull up to the window, but seriously that sounds good. LMK when your at your PS3.👍
 
Lol ill be on later I'm so excited how did u get all of the suits? So fast?
 
Lol ill be on later I'm so excited how did u get all of the suits? So fast?

I have to thank Igywana, GTPTrader,and many others on her. Check out the swapping thread on here.
 
If you want to send horns too that would be cool, you can send 5 of each:tup:
Thank you sir!!


Oh, I didn't realize you could send 5 horns and 5 cards on same day. I don't have many horns on that account as I only use it to keep my tickets in for duping. If you want to send FR to my other one, babygangstayurd :dunce:, I will be glad to check and see what I can send later on? Cheers.


Yeah it's a tough choice on the 73 ticket, a whole 5 to choose from :dunce:

Yea, I can't wait for my birthday ticket to come around. I get the glorious '82 ticket. :indiff:
 
I won mine with seasonall events
 
Oh, I didn't realize you could send 5 horns and 5 cards on same day. I don't have many horns on that account as I only use it to keep my tickets in for duping. If you want to send FR to my other one, babygangstayurd :dunce:, I will be glad to check and see what I can send later on? Cheers.

Thanks man FR sent:tup:


Yea, I can't wait for my birthday ticket to come around. I get the glorious '82 ticket. :indiff:

Sounds better than 73' :) Thank you sir!!
 
Last edited:
Ya I really love how the gears that I choose. Look o and I dc wat color just that they match so if.u.get yellow fastrain then het a yellow suit and.like Orange carbon with Orange flame sound good
 
Yea, I can't wait for my birthday ticket to come around. I get the glorious '82 ticket. :indiff:

WOW the magnificent 82 ticket with that whole 1 Quattro on it :lol:
 
Igwyana
A trade for a 73 ticket i would imagine ;)

Then we would. Both be able to finish our collections. Lol
 
Back