100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,202 views
This better ;)

pinky.2.gif


Lowest I can get it to work at?
Might work. Sorry chat soon
Bye for now.:)
 
I am currently in need of horns and museum cards.You can send 5 horns and 5 museum cards daily.
I will trade a set of gears or 30 gears or 2 paints for every 5 museum cards or horns you send.
I have all mattes, chromes, colorshifts, purple midnights, orange chrome, blue iris and red iris pearl, passionate pink, panther pink.

Check link in signature for horns and museum cards I need.
Add crypto-manic for trades.

Any donated horns or museum cards would be appreciated.
 
Well it worked but no glowing eyes but still cool
 
LMFAO well I'm drinking LOL

Think the drinking has given you the pink eye,s. LOL

skeleton_dancing_hg_blk.gif


Chat soon am out of here.
Bye for now.:)
 
Animaniacs_Pinky_and_The_Brain_are_.jpg

Were going to take over the planet!!!! GT Planet!!!!
 
Last edited:
Probable not

depends.jpg

:yuck:WTF is that!!!!
Just step away from the computer or phone and take care of that, no need to resort to those!!
I gotta pee to from all these beer but damn!!
 
Last edited:
OMG I so gonna get in trouble but It was GOOGLE's FAULT
 
When ever I am having a bad day I just watch that and laugh
 
You think the honey badger cares it doesnt give a 🤬
 
can offer horns #185.188.192.197.229 for your RIPPLE suit set.
 
Gimme a minute I'm PINKY I was sending to the wrong PERSON LOL

Filled there gift box LMFAO

facepalm4.gif

LMFAO. I did this too the other day, except it was the right person, but syncing the wrong list. :lol:
 
chieh6412
can offer horns #185.188.192.197.229 for your RIPPLE suit set.

Ok when I get home from work I will hook you up.
 
HOODFIELD
LMFAO. I did this too the other day, except it was the right person, but syncing the wrong list. :lol:

I either delete my save or send people the wrong item. It happens to us all, probably more to me though. Lol.
 
Just sent 1 Mitsubishi card and 4 mercedes cards...
How about some non-white or black matte or pearls paints?
 
Just sent 1 Mitsubishi card and 4 mercedes cards...
How about some non-white or black matte or pearls paints?

Black matte, black matt, and what color pearl paints??
 
Just sent 1 Mitsubishi card and 4 mercedes cards...
How about some non-white or black matte or pearls paints?

Black matte and black matt sent, any other colors you need?:)
 
I only need 9 horns!!!:) Still need plenty of museum cards:crazy:
 
Citroen: 75, 116, 137, 170, 183, 188, 195, 212, 223, 225, 230, 234.

Your rate is 5/30 gear which is 1/6 gear. So then all the above would be (6x12) 72 gear?
 
Citroen: 75, 116, 137, 170, 183, 188, 195, 212, 223, 225, 230, 234.

Your rate is 5/30 gear which is 1/6 gear. So then all the above would be (6x12) 72 gear?

Yes but if you could check my link before you send as I am receiving all the time. That way I do not get duplicates. I will send you 60 gears for your five today and five after reset., did you have a gear link or did you have a specific set in mind? :)
 
Back