100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,202 views
I just got back from eating. How many gears did you send?
 
I just got back from eating. How many gears did you send?

around 50??? I didn't count them:):dunce:
Update your link and I will send more!!
 
Last edited:
Ok, I updated

I will send 5 more cards
Edit: hang on, it says I reached my daily limit. But it's after reset! :S
 
Ok, I updated

I will send 5 more cards
Edit: hang on, it says I reached my daily limit. But it's after reset! :S

Your the second person I've had overseas do that to, I have about 39 minutes till reset here in the state's. European daylight savings??:)
 
Your the second person I've had overseas do that to, I have about 39 minutes till reset here in the state's. European daylight savings??:)

What do you mean over seas? If you're in the states then I'm right above you.
 
What do you mean over seas? If you're in the states then I'm right above you.

LOL:lol: I have no idea then?? I am on EST and it's 7:30p here, reset is at 8p.:)
 
oh really, I thought reset was at 7:00est! Well I'll send after 8 then
 
oh really, I thought reset was at 7:00est! Well I'll send after 8 then

I sent you a dump truck load of gear, well over 100 enjoy my friend:tup:

Keep checking and sending those museum cards!!
 
Last edited:
Did you get the 5 more I sent?

Edit: nvm, I see you updated your museum.
 
VW 18, 21, 27, 29 and 38.

I've got these if you still need them :)
 
Spiral suit set :)

Are museum cards unlimited? I'll check and see what others I've got too :thumbs:

FR coming up!
 
Spiral suit set :)

Are museum cards unlimited? I'll check and see what others I've got too :thumbs:

FR coming up!

You can send 5 museum cards and 5 horns each day.:)
Spirals coming up!!
 
Last edited:
Can't help you with horns but I can help you with quite a few museum cards that you don't have, I'll send 5 your way each day 👍
 
Can't help you with horns but I can help you with quite a few museum cards that you don't have, I'll send 5 your way each day 👍

Awesome, remind me and I will send you suits each day:)👍
 
Thanks man :D Thanks alot!

I'll send cards your way daily 👍
 
Can't help you with horns but I can help you with quite a few museum cards that you don't have, I'll send 5 your way each day 👍

I sent you a ton of gear, trying to help you out. Thank you for the trade:tup::)
 
Cryptonic thx so much I'm very close to all foehn missing a few and I'm missing 1 fast rain
 
mstcle323
Cryptonic thx so much I'm very close to all foehn missing a few and I'm missing 1 fast rain

Ok I will send you some this evening after work. You should get mygranturismo.net account, its an easy way to keep track of your inventory. Let me know what numbers you are missing and I will send. I hate typing with the controller on my ps3. Thank you.
 
Sent horn #179, Subaru 16, Nissan 54, 92, 116
I would happily take any Orange paints (except solid)
Thanks!
 
Sent horn #179, Subaru 16, Nissan 54, 92, 116
I would happily take any Orange paints (except solid)
Thanks!

Thank you I will send some orange paints.👍
Horns complete!!! Thank you everyone!!!
 
Last edited:
Back