100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,202 views
Yea I got them ;D thanks man. Will send cards at the reset 👍
 
:eek:;)makes you want to start another account
 
I'll be sending museum cards shortly, just sorting out MyGT for museum cards :)
 
Yeah it makes things a lot easier for sure!!
 
Cryptonic I'm at grandmas like last time I won't be bak till Mon but when I get back I will tell you which and If u like when I get back. I'll give you a horn and some museum cards:)
 
Cryptonic I'm at grandmas like last time I won't be bak till Mon but when I get back I will tell you which and If u like when I get back. I'll give you a horn and some museum cards:)
Thank you but I have completed my horn collection. I just need museum cards. 👍
 
O,reminds me did you get any museum cards from me that you never had before??
 
O,reminds me did you get any museum cards from me that you never had before??

Yep, thank you for checking my link before sending as I try to update as much as possible.:)
 
Put the link out again and I will save page
 
Thx do you have a link for every car you have
 
I will add you and send you museum cards if you can send me some gear sets.

I always update what i have, just fill in the blanks, the link is in my sig.

Can i only send you a max of 5 museum cards per day? I'll give you the ones your missing and that i have.

Thanks in advance.
 
I'd love to get some gear sets from you guys. My PSN ID is DiRT__ that's two underscores. Let me know what
 
Just sent Ford 175, 128, MB 144, 152, 157

More orange please!
 
Crypto you need to delete some messages your inbox is full I can't pm you
 
Dodge # 7, 14 & 20. Citroen #171 & 174 all sent 👍

More tomorrow ;)
 
mate,just let u know haven't receive the suit set.

Will send today, Thanks for your patience:tup:
Sent some mistral and box is full, will catch again tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Cryptonic Wen I send 5 more can I get the suits and helmets I missing(only 4 all together) can we squeeze in a few matte paints?
 
Cryptonic Wen I send 5 more can I get the suits and helmets I missing(only 4 all together) can we squeeze in a few matte paints?

Which 4 did you need?:) What matte paints did you want?
 
Last edited:
Still not at.my ps3 so ill let you know as soon as I get.on, how many will you give me.
 
Back