100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,205 views
Alright!what matte do you have?
 
Alright!what matte do you have?

all of them, check link at the bottom of my posts, it lists everything I have. There is 4 different links.
 
Can you do matte pink,matte red,I really like light blue can you squeeze that in.ill put in an extra pic
 
Last edited:
I'm sending over another 5, They will be Renault No. 3, 30, 32, 43 and 50. When you get a chance, send me a helmet set or suit set please mate, cheers.
 
I'm sending over another 5, They will be Renault No. 3, 30, 32, 43 and 50. When you get a chance, send me a helmet set or suit set please mate, cheers.

Awesome thank you, will send some shortly. 👍
 
Citroen #180, 184, 187, 232 and 236 coming up 👍
 
Woooooooo! Won't be on till tomorrow:(
 
I'm sending over another 5, They will be Renault No. 3, 30, 32, 43 and 50. When you get a chance, send me a helmet set or suit set please mate, cheers.

Blaze sent:tup:
 
Crypto will send you the 83 ticket now cause i wont be home from work till about 11:30ish est time tomorrow..let me know
 
Sent Ford: 58, 61, 82,111,130. Also just received the ones you sent me & emptied my gift box.
 
I'd like to get some suits let me know what you would want for some
 
I'd like to get some suits let me know what you would want for some

Heading off to sleepytown, check out Igwyana's thread. He is offering gear for museum cards:tup:
 
Sent Citroen 242, Ford 62, 208, 228, MB 58
How about some yellows?
 
Will not be able to send tonight. Celebrating Indepedence day with my family and getting toasted!!!!!!:tup:Will resume sending gear and paints tomorrow. :)
 
Sent the following: Ford: 144,164,166,171,182.
 
Sent Citroen 242, Ford 62, 208, 228, MB 58
How about some yellows?
Sent paints:tup:
Sent the following: Ford: 144,164,166,171,182.
Gear sent:tup::)

@Andywill63 I need a link to your gear.

@Igota33 your box is full.

@GTPjamiecee gear sent.

@rickenbackergt gear sent.
 
Last edited:
Nissan 124, 140, Renault 67 Sent.
I am in the mood for brown paints...
 
Only just got there before the reset :D, Just sent Ford #s 14, 23, 30, 31 and 32.

Another 5 coming shortly :)
 
Only just got there before the reset :D, Just sent Ford #s 14, 23, 30, 31 and 32.

Another 5 coming shortly :)

You are awesome sir:tup:
 
Why thank you kind sir :sly:

Can't send another 5 just yet, PS3 has decided it doesn't want to connect to th internet no more :crazy:
 
Gear sent:tup::)
Thank you Just about to send ford: 184,187,191,194 and 197. Also will empty gift box.

Edit: I'll have to put that on hold for a bit, I can't sign in, I think PsN is undergoing scheduled maintenance

Edit 2: Ok just sent and thanks again for the gear.
 
Last edited:
Thank you Just about to send ford: 184,187,191,194 and 197. Also will empty gift box.

Edit: I'll have to put that on hold for a bit, I can't sign in, I think PsN is undergoing scheduled maintenance

I logged out to restore and now it must be under maintenance.
 
Back on for me now so probably is for you guys too, will send another 5 now 👍
 
Citroen #s 237 & 245, Ford #s 65, 68 & 83 sent 👍

Edit: Sorry for DP!
 
Back