100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,198 views
Ok mate I'm off to bed now will send in 8 hours thanks I will just work my way through the list for you

5 more sent:tup:
....5 more!!
 
Last edited:
i can send you museum cards if u send helmuts/suits.
tell me what you need.
 
Just click on the museum link underneath mate to check what I need thanks
 
At stumpy31 if you have any ford museum cards that I don't have I would like those please so that i don't double up with other people who are sending me cards I will send 30 suits or helmets for each 5 museum cards that I don't have mate
 
I will continue to send 30 as long as they don't change the limit of hemlets and suits you can send
 
When was your museum card list last updated? I can send you stuff, but I don't want to double up...
 
Yes it's always upto date if you want start sending them from volkwagon and work you way down because I have some one sending them from the start thanks
 
@ crypto,

I realized that I haven't sent you some of the museum cards in a while. I will try to send some tonight after work or definitely tomorrow. Cheers.
 
@ crypto,

I realized that I haven't sent you some of the museum cards in a while. I will try to send some tonight after work or definitely tomorrow. Cheers.

Thank you friend:tup:
 
Will send some cards tonight as well ;)
 
When was your museum card list last updated? I can send you stuff, but I don't want to double up...

I update it right after I receive them:tup:
 
i can send you museum cards if u send helmuts/suits.
tell me what you need.
Look at my link in my signature, I update as I receive them.I can send you a set of gears for 5 horns or museum cards.:)
Accepted FR.
 
Last edited:
Ok mate will do I'll start sending tomorrow mate
 
can send u horns 37,45,47,51,56 right now for a set of gears that i dont have
 
can send u horns 37,45,47,51,56 right now for a set of gears that i dont have

I was away, sounds good, sent pm:tup:
Add crypto-manic and let me know what set.:)
 
horns sent nice trading with you
 
gtptrader
Mazda 2, 9, 20, 29 and 34 sent ;)

You will be missed, have fun Wii bowling though. Thank you!
 
You will be missed, have fun Wii bowling though. Thank you!

I have to get a Wii first as I missed it this week as they had none when they were on sale. Me missed nah !!!!!:yuck:
 
how bout mcards Audi 5,20,34,37,54 for the set of fast rain helmet
 
gtptrader
I have to get a Wii first as I missed it this week as they had none when they were on sale. Me missed nah !!!!!:yuck:

Wow we got plenty of Wii's here, even ones in different colors. You must have to wait for the ice road truckers to deliver them to your village.
 
Wow we got plenty of Wii's here, even ones in different colors. You must have to wait for the ice road truckers to deliver them to your village.

Yep they only ship when the water is froze hence they were on sale but didn't get the delivery LOL
 
how bout mcards Audi 5,20,34,37,54 for the set of fast rain helmet

And as a special one time bonus I shall complete your Glitter set for no I repeat no extra charge !!!!! 👍
 
no problem ill send them now
 
And as a special one time bonus I shall complete your Glitter set for no I repeat no extra charge !!!!! 👍

thanks alot if there is anything i could hook u up with let me know
 
Back