100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,201 views
I may have sent 37 twice cause it didnt go through the first time so i did it again then when i tried to send 54 its saying im at my limit for the day so i will send 54 tomorrow for sure.
 
I may have sent 37 twice cause it didnt go through the first time so i did it again then when i tried to send 54 its saying im at my limit for the day so i will send 54 tomorrow for sure.

No problem, thank you:tup:
 
Damn internet tonight my sled dogs must have dug the lines up again !!!!! LOL
 
Damn internet tonight my sled dogs must have dug the lines up again !!!!! LOL

lol...thanks you da man
 
Damn internet tonight my sled dogs must have dug the lines up again !!!!! LOL

I used to have a husky, great dogs, she had one blue eye and one brown eye. :dunce:
 
I used to have a husky, great dogs, she had one blue eye and one brown eye. :dunce:

No husky's for me I got Hell Hounds
Hell-Hound+-52.jpg
 
Hell hounds are real dogs!!👍
hellhound.jpg
 
how bout mcards Audi 5,20,34,37,54 for the set of fast rain helmet

Fast rain sent.👍 Let me know if you want to send some tomorrow, like maybe 5 horns and 5 museum cards, I can send you two sets tonight.:)
 
ok will have to check out what i have..my nephews is using my ps3 at the moment will check it out soon
 
ok will have to check out what i have..my nephews is using my ps3 at the moment will check it out soon

Ok no hurry, I can check in the morning and send. Take care:tup:
 
thanks you to
 
ok tomorrow i will send u mcards audi 54 i owe you plus 78. bmw 16,35..cit 39 n will check my next acct to see if i can send u one more to square things off..horns 60, 62,113,124,131
 
got horns #242.252.264.268.269
let me know if interested.
 
I don't use my horns and gear, so you can have most of them!
Do you have chrome colours?
 
I'll give you as much chrome as you want in return for museum cards that I don't already have mate
 
Just sent you an FR - I have a bunch of museum cards that you are missing. I will take any pearl or color shift paints...
 
Sorry mate not received one
 
An FR that is mate
 
I'll give you as much chrome as you want in return for museum cards that I don't already have mate

I didn't know we were sharing this thread? :grumpy:
 
got horns #242.252.264.268.269
let me know if interested.

I am interested in #242 and #252, I just updated my link so check it out. Maybe we can come to a deal.:)
 
Just sent you an FR - I have a bunch of museum cards that you are missing. I will take any pearl or color shift paints...

Accepted FR, sounds good to me:tup:
 
I am interested in #242 and #252, I just updated my link so check it out. Maybe we can come to a deal.:)

i can offer #233.234.240.242.252
and i need ur Fast Rain set.
Deal ?
 
Just sent you an FR - I have a bunch of museum cards that you are missing. I will take any pearl or color shift paints...

Ok I will send the paint your way, thanks in advance!!👍
 
Last edited:
Awesome trader!! Thank you!!👍

received helmets,thanks.
btw,after my reset time(8 hours later),i can offer #52.54.55.66.75.
if u interested,please let me know.:)
 
received helmets,thanks.
btw,after my reset time(8 hours later),i can offer #52.54.55.66.75.
if u interested,please let me know.:)

I sure am, what did you want for them?
 
Back