100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,199 views
ok tomorrow i will send u mcards audi 54 i owe you plus 78. bmw 16,35..cit 39 n will check my next acct to see if i can send u one more to square things off..horns 60, 62,113,124,131

Gear sent!!👍
 
Everyone, please check my link before sending to reduce duplicates:tup:
Thank you!!:)
 
Everyone, please check my link before sending to reduce duplicates:tup:
Thank you!!:)

Damn so no more random picking of number well that's no fun !!!!! LOL :scared:
 
Guess eventually i'll get into the horn and museum card craze !!!!! :dopey:

Its something to trade and hopefully complete, especially when your car/ticket trades are done. :)
 
Its something to trade and hopefully complete, especially when your car/ticket trades are done. :)

Hoping to finish BDay tickets in the next few weeks.
 
Hoping to finish BDay tickets in the next few weeks.

That would be sweet, I have some pending for the next week. I only have one PS3:(
 
ill send you 5 missing cards later for any 30 gear im missing
still need these:
Slider: 27,28.
Spiral: 1,3,6,7,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,19,20,21,24,25,27,28,29,30.
Thunder: 21,22,24,26,27,28,29,30.
Titan: 1,2,4,5,7,9,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,22,23,24,26,27.
 
As long as the OP is good I will complete your collection if you ENSURE you send the 5 cards to the OP !!!!!!??????
 
ill send you 5 missing cards later for any 30 gear im missing
still need these:
Slider: 27,28.
Spiral: 1,3,6,7,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,19,20,21,24,25,27,28,29,30.
Thunder: 21,22,24,26,27,28,29,30.
Titan: 1,2,4,5,7,9,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,22,23,24,26,27.

Thanks GTPTrader, your tha bomb!!
 
Last edited:
As long as the OP is good I will complete your collection if you ENSURE you send the 5 cards to the OP !!!!!!??????
awesome thank you!
sending the cards in about 15 minutes promised
sending fr to both of you now

edit; dont got gtptraders psn so post it here or add me
 
awesome thank you!
sending the cards in about 15 minutes promised
sending fr to both of you now

edit; dont got gtptraders psn so post it here or add me

You will need to PM me for my psn
 
hmm someone else just sent me all the missing gear lol
ill still send you the cards,if you could send me some missing cards/horns instead that would be great
doesnt have to be today if you already traded.thx!
 
Last edited:
hmm someone else just sent me all the missing gear lol
ill still send you the cards,if you could send me some missing cards/horns instead that would be great
doesnt have to be today if you already traded.thx!

Ok I will send you 5 horns. Thank you !!👍
 
hmm someone else just sent me all the missing gear lol
ill still send you the cards,if you could send me some missing cards/horns instead that would be great
doesnt have to be today if you already traded.thx!

I need a link to your horns and museum cards otherwise I have no idea what to send.
 
Mercedes #'s 36, 40, 53, 63, & 89 sent.

Will try to send more after next reset. Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Checked your list and sent 5 museum cards. Thanks for the paint.
 
Mercedes #'s 36, 40, 53, 63, & 89 sent.

Will try to send more after next reset. Cheers!
If you want to send horns too that would be cool, you can send 5 of each:tup:
Thank you sir!!
Checked your list and sent 5 museum cards. Thanks for the paint.
Thank you for the cards:tup:
 
Horns and mcards sent, will send you one more tomorrow..nice trading with you again
 
I'll send horns and cards tomorrow as I used mine for a birthday ticket tonight :(
 
I'll send horns and cards tomorrow as I used mine for a birthday ticket tonight :(
Don't cry I would have done the same thing. 👍:)
 
Where's that wabbit ????

There we go all changed up !!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Where's that wabbit ????

You mean tweety bird???
tweety.jpg
 
Still looking, I have paints as well as 100% gear. 30 gear or 2 paints per 5 horn or museum cards I need. If you have no use for them, might as well send them here. :crazy:
 
I got Lotus 7, 9, 17, 18 and 22 museum cards, accept FR if you want to trade :)
 
Back