100% Complete!! Thank you to everyone who participated and donated!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 557 comments
  • 18,200 views
You want more museum cards?

Sending 5 now. Paints like last time, please.
 
You want more museum cards?
Sure, I want them all!!:crazy:
What did you want in return?

You want more museum cards?

Sending 5 now. Paints like last time, please.

Ok I will send shortly.Thank you!!👍
You can send 5 horns as well and I will just give you 5 paints.
Wait I only have 3 paints available till after reset. I would have to give you 2 after reset. If you just want to keep sending cards and horns , I can keep sending paints.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I will send shortly.Thank you!!👍
You can send 5 horns as well and I will just give you 5 paints.
Wait I only have 3 paints available till after reset. I would have to give you 2 after reset. If you just want to keep sending cards and horns , I can keep sending paints.

That works. I'll send more after reset.
 
I'll do some trading for some paint I have. alot Citroën Audi I have a lot.
 
I'll do some trading for some paint I have. alot Citroën Audi I have a lot.

I am out of paint till after reset. I have all the gear though.
 
I'll take gear

Awesome, check my link for horns and museum cards I need. You can send 5 horns and 5 museum cards a day. If you send both I will send you two sets of gears(60). Add crypto-manic.👍
 
Last edited:
Hehehehe squeezed another into the Car Delivery that's 140 and it hasn't popped yet LOL
 
Cool send me a request and ill add you as soon as.possible I feel like I'm ripping you. Off so ill give 8 cards
 
To: GTPTrader
That is one big semi!!
:D

Cool send me a request and ill add you as soon as.possible I feel like I'm ripping you. Off so ill give 8 cards

Ok I will send you an FR, the limit is 5 a day on cards that you will be able to send. What gear did you want? The gear is unlimited sends per day. The carbon helmets are really nice and the blaze suits have some nice flame graphics.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if GTP Planet could handle a pinky and the brain duo???đź’ˇ
 
Ok 15 suits 15 helmets matching send me those carbon .1s I have a few gears already

blaze suits and carbon helmets woooooooo!! I should be on later today
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok 15 suits 15 helmets matching send me those carbon .1s I have a few gears already

Ok 15 carbons will be on there way. What suits though?
 
Is it bad to be drinking a beer before noon as the church people are coming out of church LOL
 
blaze suits and carbon helmets woooooooo!!

Awesome I will send as soon as the FR is accepted.👍:)

Is it bad to be drinking a beer before noon as the church people are coming out of church LOL

Are you in the church parking lot???:lol:
Say hi to Nokkien. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in the church parking lot???:lol:
Say hi to Nokkien. :)

Well acrossed the road as I was sipping by beer as I walked to put laundry in the dryer LOL
 
What are you guys talking. About? I am so confused:dopey:
 
What are you guys talking. About? I am so confused:dopey:

Are you by your Playstation? I sent the friend request, Just waiting for you to add me. We are always going back and forth making jokes. Pay us no mind:)
 
No at grandma house be on ps3 later I'm using my phone for forums
 
No at grandma house be on ps3 later I'm using my phone for forums

Ok I will log the trade with my Microsoft Word Document(ISO)
Thank you so much and I will be sending later on today.
👍:)
 
Well acrossed the road as I was sipping by beer as I walked to put laundry in the dryer LOL

They once had this kik-ass laundrmat in Cincinatti, Ohio, called Sudsy Malones. It was a bar and laundry mat in one. place was awesome, me and a bunch of punk rockers used to hang out there back in the day. :)

May I ask how old you are
I am 37 years old, a bit kooky. :dopey:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mhmmm .I'm 13 and ons beast at gt5 been playing gt since I was a baby first game I ever played my dad is into it he's 36 but I'm the moneymaker
 
The fast rain helmets :)

Awesome I will send now!!:tup:Check my link as I update cards and horns as I receive them. :)

Mhmmm .I'm 13 and ons beast at gt5 been playing gt since I was a baby first game I ever played my dad is into it he's 36 but I'm the moneymaker

I've played the whole series, I grew up with them. This site is a great reference and a good way to keep up your involvement with the game. 👍
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back