1000 ticket - what did you get?

• Thread starter Mopatop
  • 2,981 comments
Ive obtained 3 of these "Ticket 1000" by normal play of GT5, and im pretty happy with what i recieved [no safe-save/resetting, i dont do that kind of stuff]

1: Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (Traded for a Chaparral 2J)
2: Ford GT40 Race Car '69 AGAIN :D
3: Renaultsport Clio Sport Trophy Car

Mercedes SLK Touring Car '00 :)

Edit: 6. ticket

Does anyone knows if its possible to sende/trade/gift a 1000 ticket after the 3. march?

i had one the other day which was the honda s500 classic car, which wasnt too bad as i thought of buying one to do up for fun anyways lol...

but the first ticket i had was how ever many weeks ago and was an r33 skyline it was 1yr difference to the one i already had lol...

wonder what the next one will bring 💡

Mercedes SLK Touring Car '00 :)

Edit: 6. ticket

Does anyone knows if its possible to sende/trade/gift a 1000 ticket after the 3. march?

Yes, it is. Or should be, anyway. I did it AFTER the 1.07 patch, and BEFORE the restriction was lifted. Not sure if it will work for L21 or L24 tickets, but the Ticket 1000 went through without a hitch.

So I finally got around to finishing the formula GT championship in extreme A-spec.
It was the last event I needed to finish for the extreme series so I got the level 21 gift ticket and what do I get.....a Nascar....

really? lol

I will never ever use that as I already won a nascar which I used to complete the nascar event. oiiii. so disappointing

🤬 yes! Finally, something good!

I got a Mercedes CLK-LM Race Car for my third 1000 ticket. :D

I'm sitting on half a dozen of these 1000 tickets now. Just haven't felt like opening them and being disappointed!

There's just nothing quite like that feeling of getting to 20,000,000 credits AND getting the 1000 Ticket, only to open it and find... an Opel Tigra. :(

I've got an SLR McLaren and the Lexus Wedsport GT300 Car. Back up your save before opening the ticket and if you don't like the car you get, it's a simple as loading your backup save and trying again!

I've gotten two 1000 tickets, in the first I got a Takata Dome NSX and in the second I got an old Mazda MX-5, I was happy with the NSX and was kinda expecting something of that level or higher for the second, sold the Mazda as soon as I got back to the garage

i forgot to add to my post...

some of you guys are really ungrateful lol, you getting a car for free, you will likely earn better from doing certain races anyways...

Gah this 1000 ticket really does not like to give me anything worth more than 30k...I was saving up about 5 of them and all I got was a couple skylines, civics, and some crappy toyota.

how often do ya get the tickets, i'm not sure if i ever got the 1000 one and i've all races done in a spec except enduance and the fgt, same in b spec but i've 6 of the endurances done

I've opened three of these now, and it's all been rubbish commuter cars. Almost tempted to pull the old save game restore trick when reading this thread.

I got the lamborghini muria. Do you get more than 1 of the 1000 tickets?

Yup. It *says* you get them for completing a race 100 times OR driving 2000km, but the reality seems to suggest that you must do both (100 times in the same race - not necessarily in a row, mind you - AND drive 2000km). If you grind Indy a lot, they tend to rather pile up!

I've got an SLR McLaren and the Lexus Wedsport GT300 Car. Back up your save before opening the ticket and if you don't like the car you get, it's a simple as loading your backup save and trying again!

Yes indeed!

As for being ungrateful, if you're getting a free car, why not make it one worth getting?

Back