2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,290 views
still down for me, switching over to watch the NHL until I read on here it's up for North America :lol:
 
engine sounds aren't that great.. thought they would be better to be honest.
 
Oh boy.....here we go. :rolleyes:

Congrats you're the first one to be a little whiny bitch :grumpy:


AP_putin_winks3.jpg
 
351.....still no update
 
SOUNDS PLEASE!!! Is it the sound effects in general, or the sound samples? Someone just get in any car that has a wrong sample like the Enzo or the RM Corvette and tell me if they sound like they should right now!

...please :)
 
Anyone Cst get it yet
 
JESUS. You get the concept car toO!?!@?!@ or just the GT86?

I got the 86´12 and the Concept´11 because i bought the paint pack 2 times:)
sorry for my bad english
 
Looks Like Kaz have read my tweet!

He corrected Loctite Mugen NSX 01 Front wheel color to WHITE :bowdown:
 
352.....NY....nothing
 
My F5 button is starting to get a bit loose... Must... stop.. pressing... it!! *presses F5*
 
LOL I just got modded :thumbsup:
 
TCSdisable
Looks Like Kaz have read my tweet!

He corrected Loctite Mugen NSX 01 Front wheel color to WHITE :bowdown:

careface.jpg

No but really that is awesome!
 
now officially after 2330....had 355 viewing still no in NY
 
MrDinosaw94
I'm not complaining about these rims :)

And the dynamic cam is pretty cool 👍

Great car choice too 👍
 
I think anyone expecting a complete engine sounds makeover is expecting too much.
 
Schwartz38
Nothing in NA at all :(

This again? Another wait for the US? I love GT5, I do, but the envelope has just been pushed to other side of the universe
 
Expected headline in 30 minutes: DLC delayed in NA for 2 weeks.
 
The 86 is a great wee car to drive!

Sound wise seems mostly to be addition of wind noise.
 
Back