2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,290 views
Chase cam dynamic/please explain.
 
is it like this??
385875_331343066892592_331340176892881_1297142_480670189_n.jpg
 
damn 333....haha
 
22 minutes later and counting...
 
Good for the wheels and dynamic camera. Now tell us about the most important thing SOUNDS!!
 
I knew PD would pick the simple route and just use premium wheels for standard cars, it would be fine if we have a decent selection of premium wheels, but given GT5's pitiful selections... terrible move, PD.

Oh boy.....here we go. :rolleyes:
 
Nice! FT-86II Concept´11!
Who else did get an Toyota FT-86II Ceoncept´11?
 
Can anyone post a GT5 video with the new engine sounds?
 
since it's not 12 am yet on the east coast I think is why we don't have it yet
 
Wheels DLC probably! They used the same poor selection probably because it was easier to implement.

I'm happy anyway! :)
 
Nice! FT-86II Concept´11!
Who else did get an Toyota FT-86II Ceoncept´11?

JESUS. You get the concept car toO!?!@?!@ or just the GT86?
 
Dear PD despite common misconception the internet i not too frozen in Canada to send us our patch. So please don't wait until spring.
 
Wheels DLC probably! They used the same poor selection probably because it was easier to implement.

I'm happy anyway! :)

Yeah, I'm happy, too, because at least most of the wheels are attractive. 👍
 
Oh boy.....here we go. :rolleyes:

GT5 fans always have unrealistic expectations for this game. I can't wait to watch all the crying and knashing of teeth that is about to come.....
 
oh...up to 335....still nothing in NY
 
SOUNDS!!! Please someone get in a Viper GTS and tell me if they took that horrible sound that it has had since GT2!
 
man, this thread moves like a rocket!! Slow down guys, Im trying to read :D
 
Back