2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,290 views
I'm actually a very patient guy when it comes to these things, but Im starting to lose that patience. Come on PD, these guys are torturing me in here and now you are doing the same!
 
I think anyone expecting a complete engine sounds makeover is expecting too much.
I would agree.
Also expecting "new" rims for standards, just because they said you can switch wheels, sometimes you gotta wonder how people can get to work...:confused:
 
Well I guess I'll sit here and watch the Steelers piss away homefield throughout the playoffs until someone from the northeast has confirmed it's available to download.
 
We do not need an update every 30sec on the amount of people in the thread, folks.

Oh, and hey, Sony... North America does still exist on your map, right?
 
Us westerner's have to wait for the update to come AND to download. :(
 
I think Mars and Alpha Centauri B just got their updates but not Canada yet :/
 
Lucky! Tell us all about it!

Specs:

Displacement: ---
Max. Power: 192BHP/7000RPM
Max Torque:
Drivetrain: FR
Length, Width, Height: --- x 3
Weight: 1230kgs
PPs: 402

Its a well balanced car, just took it on a one-make race around Eiger Nordwand Short Track, and it was ridiculously easy to swing people sideways (happened to me on the last lap, so I exited).

Has plenty of potential.

What's more distressing actually, is in the new car dealership, they tease us with DLC content that we can't get!
 
hey I was just updating status for NY
 
I didn't get Spec 2.0 till around 9 PM PST.
 
Damnit I cant wait I can't go on my PS3 till later tonight I look forward to it
 
I would agree.
Also expecting "new" rims for standards, just because they said you can switch wheels, sometimes you gotta wonder how people can get to work...:confused:

Honestly I don't even want new rims, I want the wheels from GT4:dopey:
 
Golf R specs are completely wrong! 252BHP? Try 266BHP, 1530kgs? Try 1466kgs, what were these guys on?

Mind you it does look good.
 
Enough willy, just enough. Stop posting just to up your count, you are contributing absolutely NOTHING to the thread. Everyone here has eyes, we can all see the numbers in the active users section.

Now, for the users who have 2.02: is the multi-user DLC all sorted out? Do the cars appear in the dealership yet or is that going to be with the new batch of DLC tomorrow?
 
Conza
Specs:

Displacement: ---
Max. Power: 192BHP/7000RPM
Max Torque:
Drivetrain: FR
Length, Width, Height: --- x 3
Weight: 1230kgs
PPs: 402

Its a well balanced car, just took it on a one-make race around Eiger Nordwand Short Track, and it was ridiculously easy to swing people sideways (happened to me on the last lap, so I exited).

Has plenty of potential.

What's more distressing actually, is in the new car dealership, they tease us with DLC content that we can't get!

At least you get to look at it
 
Still nothing here in NY.
 
Recon I'd blame that on SCEA
 
Conza
Golf R specs are completely wrong! 252BHP? Try 266BHP, 1530kgs? Try 1466kgs, what were these guys on?

Mind you it does look good.

Breaking it in will increase BHP right?
 
No but really that is awesome!

I love this JGTC car very much, since the wheel color was wrong, I'm really not happy about that... (1 year in wrong color....)
 
Honestly I don't even want new rims, I want the wheels from GT4:dopey:
I think a lot of them are the same actually.

The black 5 stars with a chrome lip were super, really sad they were "removed" without cause for GT5. :(
 
Golf R specs are completely wrong! 252BHP? Try 266BHP, 1530kgs? Try 1466kgs, what were these guys on?

Mind you it does look good.

try an oil change
 
Looks Like Kaz have read my tweet!

He corrected Loctite Mugen NSX 01 Front wheel color to WHITE :bowdown:
What I love about this game. Attention to Detail. And we are nerdy enough to notice. 👍
 
I said this way back in thread. I bet it's east coast 12 am 9 pm west coast

I got Spec 2.0 at 11PM EST. They are just late today, as if that was a surprise... :rolleyes:
 
Well I guess I'll sit here and watch the Steelers piss away homefield throughout the playoffs until someone from the northeast has confirmed it's available to download.

Thats the same thing I'm doing, lol.
 
Back