2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,290 views
It will only be a matter of hours before somebody flames the 2.02 Update as garbage, just like every other thing PD does.

You can't reason with those people.
 
How big is it?
 
342...come on 350
 
It will only be a matter of hours before somebody flames the 2.02 Update as garbage, just like every other thing PD does.

You can't reason with those people.


It's already happening in this thread. 5 minutes ago
 
As far as I can tell it's the same rims for all the standards. About 10 sets. Gutted tbh.

Edit: 23 sets.
 
Blitz24
It will only be a matter of hours before somebody flames the 2.02 Update as garbage, just like every other thing PD does.

You can't reason with those people.

Just wait till tomorrow.
 
i say at least 2330 EST before update goes live
 
can anyone confirm if the bloom is back in photomode?
 
Slashfan
How big is it?

That's what she... Nah that would be immature of me..

Edit: Uber Tree'd
 
I'm not complaining about these rims :)

High%252520Speed%252520Ring.jpg


And the dynamic cam is pretty cool 👍
 
Congrats you're the first one to be a little whiny bitch :grumpy:

To bad he want be the last.......... I still stay off for awhile when that crap starts back up.
 
The Fiance just asked me why my wheel keeps moving around every 2 minutes....
 
Not sure why people are complaining (already) - I've always assumed the wheel selection would be limited to the current premium selection.
 
Nothing in Indiana yet... Grrr
 
346.........no update
 
Is there still nothing in the PA and NY area?
 
Woah anyone else notice mygranturismo.net has a completely updated look?
 
Just wait till tomorrow.

Ugh, I'd rather not. But surely enough I will come back to the forums and there will be 10 new threads complaining as always. 👎
 
The Fiance just asked me why my wheel keeps moving around every 2 minutes....

I just unplugged the power to mine. Still nothing in PA.
 
Heaven forbid someone think the new update isn't impressive.

It's not available here yet. :(
 
Back