2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,268 views
I'm 13, but alrighty then.
Should I sell oranges by the freeway?
Jk. XD

Yup. 👍

I win :P

1658530187.png

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Mine still says that the server is undergoing maintenance. :grumpy:
 
Finished downloading! installing now :D
 
Yeah I'm pretty excited as we only get it every 2 months. My PS3 is 30 miles away so I sit here reading waiting for "the report"
 
Y u no update yet!?
 
Download literally took me 4seconds lol.. installing and it is about to reboot! first thing im doing is getting into a 458 and see how it sounds!
 
I love to see everytime an update thread become crowded... Last time it was 1000people viewing a single thread.
 
I'm 13, but alrighty then.
Should I sell oranges by the freeway?
Jk. XD

I'm 39, when I was 13 I mowed lawns and shovelled snow/ raked leaved etc. Made a lot of $$.
 
XXI
Yeah I'm pretty excited as we only get it every 2 months. My PS3 is 30 miles away so I sit here reading waiting for "the report"

128869576495910658.jpg
 
Nothing for Brazil yet... Those that already installed, share with us!
 
Download literally took me 4seconds lol.. installing and it is about to reboot! first thing im doing is getting into a 458 and see how it sounds!

You're doing it wrong! First thing is to buy a Beetle and put some rims on it. :dopey:
 
Back